Sign in to follow this  
DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

NBA Finals- Thunder Vs. Heat (1-1)

I agree with Thunder in 6.

I agree with Thunder in 6.

The sight of seeing Chalmers guard Westbrook... gauwd...

Could end up working in the Heat's favor. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see him try and take over games and fuck it up. He was on pace to do it in game 6 until Scott Brooks called a timeout in the 4th and told the team not to let Westbrook touch the ball after he had either turned the ball over or missed a shot 4 out of the last 5 possessions.

With that being said, Go Thunder! I have them winning in 7.

Thunder in 5. Heat gonna get shown up for not having a complete team. (I hope.)

4-0 Thunder. Fuck the Miami Heat. I hope the Thunder can finally be the team that beats Miami when they gotta play with 5 on the floor while the Heat have 8.

Heat are gonna be tired after this series. I see the Thunder winning in 5.

Edited by Superman

Definitely hoping that the Thunder take it. Probably in 6. Although that seems like the popular prediction at the moment. The Thunder are just deep everywhere. It's going to be hard for the Heat to consistently equal the firepower that the Thunder can offer.

Wade, James, and Bosh are probably due for a ton of minutes to just try and use their brute strength to overpower the Thunder in a game or two.

I've said it a ton of times already, and you fuckers are due to hear ir 374384621937 more times, but I'll be at Game 2. Suck it, bitches.

Also, Thunder in 5, hopefully (the one game they lose will most definitely be Game 2).

Guest Phailadelphia

OKC in 6.

Could end up working in the Heat's favor. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see him try and take over games and fuck it up. He was on pace to do it in game 6 until Scott Brooks called a timeout in the 4th and told the team not to let Westbrook touch the ball after he had either turned the ball over or missed a shot 4 out of the last 5 possessions.

With that being said, Go Thunder! I have them winning in 7.

You people have been trying this far'fetched booshit since the series against Dallas. Westbrook doesn't do this anymore. Just stop trying.

I'm pissed..Just beat the shit out of them,Thunder..

On the one hand, Oklahoma City matches up great with Miami. On the other hand, I don't think any team can beat the heat when LeBron is on top of his game. It basically comes down to how much he can play at a top level.

Thunder in 7

So let's see, the popular decision is Thunder... This whole playoff series Miami has been "kicked out" and we're still here. With the exception of the Knicks series, Heat were down 2-1 against Indiana and everyone had Indiana at 6. This last Boston series almost everyone I knew had Boston in 6 or 7 after the series went tied at 2-2. When are people just gonna stop the hating and give Miami their props that they're a very good team? I'm going to go against the popular decision and vote Miami in 6 or 7. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong... But it wouldn't surprise me if Miami pulls out an upset, they've been doing so since the 2nd round of the playoffs... GO HEAT! :popcorn:

The one and only post you will read of mines on this topic:

Go OKC. Beat Miami. If at all possible, sweep em.

Good luck to both teams tho. Right now I'm saying I won't watch the Finals but that'll probably change by tomorrow.

The one and only post you will read of mines on this topic:

Go OKC. Beat Miami. If at all possible, sweep em.

Good luck to both teams tho. Right now I'm saying I won't watch the Finals but that'll probably change by tomorrow.

Really dude? lol you changed your picture from Rondo to the Thunder shirt that says "Beat the Heat"? lol I thought we had finally got you to support us for the amazing series Boston and Miami just had.

Really dude? lol you changed your picture from Rondo to the Thunder shirt that says "Beat the Heat"? lol I thought we had finally got you to support us for the amazing series Boston and Miami just had.

You'll never get a Boston Celtics fan to support Miami Heat,no way..

lol yeah, I know. I've already tried previously to trick him into going for the Heat. He didn't fall for my trick. This upcoming series against the Thunder will be by far, one hell of a series. Obviously I'm going for Miami in this series to defeat the Thunder. Even then, if the Heat win, they still won't get any props for being the NBA Champs... People should just get over the whole "Decision" thing and acknowledge us as a good team like the 08 Celtics when they got their big 3 together.

lol yeah, I know. I've already tried previously to trick him into going for the Heat. He didn't fall for my trick. This upcoming series against the Thunder will be by far, one hell of a series. Obviously I'm going for Miami in this series to defeat the Thunder. Even then, if the Heat win, they still won't get any props for being the NBA Champs... People should just get over the whole "Decision" thing and acknowledge us as a good team like the 08 Celtics when they got their big 3 together.

Of course they'll get thee props if they beat the Thunder..

Guest Phailadelphia

lol I thought we had finally got you to support us for the amazing series Boston and Miami just had.

Uhhhhhh

Go Heat.

Now, if you'll excuse me.

:puke: