Sign in to follow this  
DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

NBA Finals- Thunder Vs. Heat (1-1)

Guest Phailadelphia

can't eat

can't sleep

probably going to develop a stomach ulcer before this series is over.

LeBron will guard durant but if Durant guards Lebron, he will get eaten alive. I'd put ibaka on Lebron

OKC had an absolutely brilliant second-half defensive effort. Durant and Westbrook scored more points than the entirety of the Heat team in the second.

Great comeback, and that was without Harden being on his A-game, fortunately Collinson stepped up big-time.

I'd love to see a Thunder sweep.

Edited by Thanatos19

I seriously think OKC could sweep Miami. Spo really just played 6 guys in this game. Like really?

They have no shot if they don't figure out how to beat that defense.

If you replace Lebron James with Michael Jordan on this team and its good game. They would've swept teams all the way to the finals. He averaged 33.6 points, 6 assists, 6 rebounds, 1.8 steals, 48%fg percentage, and 80 percent ft % in the finals. Whats Lebron average? O yeah, MJ never had anyone on the level of Wade to play with, yeah he had Pippen, but Wade is better. Than you throw in Bosh.

Pat Riley for Coach.

Jeez, if the Heat couldn't win tonight, I don't see how they can win in Oklahoma City this series.

Guest Phailadelphia

Thunder are an amazing 2nd half team.

I'LL BE AT GAME 2 HOLY SHIT

Zack, I want the playoff shirt they're going to give out. If you want to sell it to me, PM me. Seriously. If not I understand.

Guest Phailadelphia

1. Westbrook was great.

2. Durant was even better.

3. Nick Collison.

4. Thabo Sefolosha.

5. Scott Brooks

One thing Miami cannot guard is PGs. Westbrook was a main reason why they kept scoring in the second half. He attacked but then passed it when the D stepped up. When he plays like that, there isnt a possible way for Miami to control the Thunder. KD did his thing but Westbrook NEEDS to continue to play like he did that second half. When he does that offense is pure fucking scary.

If you replace Lebron James with Michael Jordan on this team and its good game. They would've swept teams all the way to the finals. He averaged 33.6 points, 6 assists, 6 rebounds, 1.8 steals, 48%fg percentage, and 80 percent ft % in the finals. Whats Lebron average? O yeah, MJ never had anyone on the level of Wade to play with, yeah he had Pippen, but Wade is better. Than you throw in Bosh.

Are people really still blaming LeBron? LeBron did fine last night. Wade continued to struggle and it hurt them again in this game.

BTW, Westbrook did have a solid game, but after he made the layup and got T'ed up is exactly why everyone hates him. He makes a lay up and the team is still down 7 and he is acting like a fucking baffoon. It truly is amazing how different him and Durant are.

Westbrook could also be the key if the Thunder win or not. Wade continues to struggle, but if Westbrook keeps doing the dumb shit he does then the Thunder could risk losing. I've never really paid any attention to his game, but I've noticed he takes a lot of shots. That's bad for a team because he can single handedly shoot his team out of a game.

If you replace Dwayne Wade with Michael Jordan Miami wins in a blowout.

If you replace Durant with Michael Jordan the Thunder are better.

Whats your point?

Zack, I want the playoff shirt they're going to give out. If you want to sell it to me, PM me. Seriously. If not I understand.

I'll try and get an extra one or find one in the shop if they're selling the exact ones, but I'm definitely going to want to keep the one I get, sorry. What size are you?

Guest Phailadelphia

I'll try and get an extra one or find one in the shop if they're selling the exact ones, but I'm definitely going to want to keep the one I get, sorry. What size are you?

They just throw a bunch of larges on the chairs, there aren't different sizes. But yeah, if you can manage to snag an extra one for me that'd be sick.

Edit: You're taking a guy that's a Mavs fan right? You think he's gonna want to keep his?

Edited by Phailadelphia

Really interesting interactive map showing where both teams hit their shots from last night: http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/06/11/sports/basketball/nba-shot-analysis.html

Apparently the only thing NBA players can do is dunk and hit threes.

Most coaches and players tend to agree that the 13-20 footer (mid range) is the worst shot in basketball to take. Only time you ever really see a guy intentionally take a midrange jump shot is when they are natural shooters (Durant, KG) or they are acurate from that area (Westbrook). A lot of coaches tend to not coach up players to take mid range jump shots unless they are confident it will go in.

That's why I laugh so hard when people say things like "player X sucks because he doesn't have a midrange jump shot." When some of you the best players in the NBA don't even have a consistent mid range game.

• Upvote 1

They just throw a bunch of larges on the chairs, there aren't different sizes. But yeah, if you can manage to snag an extra one for me that'd be sick.

Edit: You're taking a guy that's a Mavs fan right? You think he's gonna want to keep his?

Well, if they are selling them in the shop I can get you one. Are you a large?

And I'll ask him about it, but he'll probably want to keep it. How much do you want me to offer him for it?

Guest Phailadelphia

Well, if they are selling them in the shop I can get you one. Are you a large?

And I'll ask him about it, but he'll probably want to keep it. How much do you want me to offer him for it?

Nah they won't be in the shop. They're cheap shirts.

I donno. Just ask him if he wants to sell it. If he doesn't it's whatever. I'd just like to have one. I'd probably give him $20 for it.