Sign in to follow this  
Don Julio

Worst NFL Team?

In My opinion.. There Is No Team More Raggety Than The Jacksonville Jaguars!! It Use To Be The Skins But RG3 Just Elevated Those Bums.. Go Chiefs!

It used to be the Skins? Are you joking?

The Rams were far worse than Washington. The Skins beat the Giants twice, for one thing.

Jags4real? (or whatever his name is)

:coffee:
  • Upvote 1

if you consider last 10 years, then cleveland and raiders have to be mentioned just due to win/loss ratio...althougth both teams are doing better last 2 years in comparison to what they had been doing..rams in there too...

if you consider last 10 years, then cleveland and raiders have to be mentioned just due to win/loss ratio...althougth both teams are doing better last 2 years in comparison to what they had been doing..rams in there too...

As an FYI - here is the Win/Loss Ratio for the last decade. Raiders are actually middle of the pack. Reminder that the Browns and Texans started off as expansions teams so the low win/loss is expected. There are no excuses for the last 5 years for the Browns though. Bad drafting during the early expansion years held us back along with poor Front Office hires by Randy Lerner.

26. Bengals......0.460

27. Redskins.....0.460

28. Rams.........0.455

29. Texans.......0.451

30. Cardinals....0.426

31. Browns.......0.375

32. Lions........0.330

Dang I forgot about the Bungals.. Lol I guess if I had to choose again I would pick the browns tho.. Good comments y'all!

Historically, it's gotta be the Cards. Right now though... I wanna say the Browns?

• Downvote 1

I have the Rams and Browns on very similar levels. The Rams have a little more potential and a few more pieces already in place, but they continue to look slightly worse than the Browns against even lesser competition.

Edited by BC

I'm not denying that were a bad team...because we are but remember we're in one of the toughest division in the entire league. Over the past decade I'd have to say the Lions. Although, were not that much better. :p

I have the Rams and Browns on very similar levels. The Rams have a little more potential and a few more pieces already in place, but they continue to look slightly worse than the Browns against even lesser competition.

Get me the link bruh!