Favre4Ever

[Official] TGP ESPN Fantasy Football League

Well Joe, this is it... it comes down to the final two weeks. I honestly think you're going to win because the Pats and the Texans already won a playoff spot so they will probably sit their starters and I have no real weapons outside Andre Johnson, Stevan Ridley, Gostkowski, Roddie White, Brandon Marshall, this isn't gonna be pretty lol... But good luck Joe! may the better team win!

Houston might sit guys in week 17, but New England won't. They'll be looking for that first-round bye.

I'm really paying close attention to Gronk. He might end up playing on Sunday, he's listed as questionable... that could be a serious boost to my team.

Wow!!! I cannot believe I didn't start Roddie White! He was a 50/50 chance of playing yesterday and I didn't want to take the risk. I went out to an outing and then I see he racked up 27 points! That's some bs! lol This might end up being my downfall :-(

I was wondering why on earth you started Brandon Gibson over Roddy White. I never saw anything about him possibly not starting. He was probable all week on everything I looked at.

Well Joe, it comes down to today. Final game of the season, I believe you may have the slight edge over me and in case you do win. The better team will win and good luck to you sir. Hopefully I get the 23 points edge that I need to win. GO OUTSIDERS!

Well, pretty sure I've got this one, unless Garcon goes off for at least 38 points, (still got Forbath as the kicker, too).

Good game, Jose.

Good Game Joe! It was a hell of a season and thank you guys for letting me be a part of the TGP Fantasy Football League 2012. It was a lot of fun, and let's give it up to the 2012 Champ, Joe!

Edited by JoseR21

I always like going back and looking at the draft picks. I hit on all six of the first picks, I think:

1: Calvin Johnson

2: Jimmy Graham

3: Julio Jones

4: Peyton Manning

5: Vincent Jackson

6: Doug Martin

Didn't find anyone later than that, which is odd, but did end up with 35 acquisitions off the waiver wire.

Good year, you guys.

We had a little bit of a rocky start, but it ended up being a fun time.

We doing this again?

:yep: Vin is gonna run it this year. Dunno when he is going to get a thread up.

:yep: Vin is gonna run it this year. Dunno when he is going to get a thread up.

sweet, thanks Vin for taking this on, and we're definitely still on the early end of getting fantasy leagues back up

Excellent.

I'm in if Vin is running it :smug: