Milla4Prez63

Official NBA Offseason Thread

Lakers trade Pau Gasol to Cavs for the #4 overall pick and Anderson Vareajo.

Cavs would never do that trade :facepalm:

Cavs Declined Bobcats Trade Offer For 2nd Pick

The Bobcats asked for Anderson Varejao + 2 first round picks in exchange for the #2 overall pick. Cavaliers declined. #NBADraft

https://twitter.com/#!/MySportsLegion

Bobcats & Cavaliers now re-engaged in talks for the 2nd overall pick. Sources tell me that deal is all but likely to be completed. #NBADraft

https://twitter.com/#!/MySportsLegion

Edited by Bucman

Budinger went to Minnesota. I liked his 3-point shot other than that, nothing.

So we just got Drummond....

To say I'm geeked would be an understatement. He's gonna be a beast in 3-5 years (once he signs an extension in 2 years from now)...

Guest Phailadelphia

Deron's probably staying in Brooklyn. I really do think Howard will join him.

How though? The Nets don't have the assets to acquire Howard and Orlando isn't going to hold onto him past the trade deadline.

Rumors are saying that Ray Allen wants to join Miami and Miami wants to sign Allen... anyone know if there is any truth to this?

Guest Phailadelphia

There's a lot of truth to it. Phoenix is pursuing him too but he'll likely join the Heat before he'll join the Suns.

Rumors are saying that Ray Allen wants to join Miami and Miami wants to sign Allen... anyone know if there is any truth to this?

I already told you, Rondo! It's almost certainly going to happen.

Edited by KiLaSix9

I guess it's true,unfortunately..

I'd be shocked if Ray Allen signed with anyone but the Heat. I don't see why RayRay wants to finish his career out ring chasing when he already has one though.

If he comes to Miami, I have room on my tag for a Ray Allen Heat jersey lol. I can just picture it now... LeBron taking it to the hole to draw defenders and dishes it out to Ray Allen for a spot up three point shot... that would be a nice sight to see...

I'm wondering, why are people still hating on LeBron if he won his ring fair and square and played his best playoff basketball of his career... I don't get fans sometimes...

If he comes to Miami, I have room on my tag for a Ray Allen Heat jersey lol. I can just picture it now... LeBron taking it to the hole to draw defenders and dishes it out to Ray Allen for a spot up three point shot... that would be a nice sight to see...

I'm wondering, why are people still hating on LeBron if he won his ring fair and square and played his best playoff basketball of his career... I don't get fans sometimes...

Why do you need Allen when you can throw Mike Miller, Shane Battier, Mario Chalmers, Norris Cole, some dude that was sitting courtside, Air Bud, et cetera out there and they'll drain every three they take?

• Upvote 1

Guest Phailadelphia

You know Chris Bosh is on your team right? Arguably the most important player not named Lebron, too.

Why do you need Allen when you can throw Mike Miller, Shane Battier, Mario Chalmers, Norris Cole, some dude that was sitting courtside, Air Bud, et cetera out there and they'll drain every three they take?

Theres a good chance Mike Miller is gonna retire due to injuries.

Theres a good chance Mike Miller is gonna retire due to injuries.

My sarcasm has finally alluded you, it seems.

I figured you were kinda kidding (especially with the airbud stuff), but those guys did go crazy from 3 point range in the finals, so there was some truth to it.

And they definitely dont get your type either. LBJ Wade And Bosh promised a dynasty. One ring isnt a dynasty. Heat put themselves in a big hole by talking all that atlk. Sure.. .you won this yr, u got 2 rings left to win before ppl finnally take the Heat seriously fully. Theres NOTHING u can say , THIS IS THE REASON. Theres no ur opinion of it, this is why. Heat talked bullshit before proving anything so they must now back it up or be forever known as just talkers. Thats the way it is in the sports world.

Thank God Brooks appears to be staying in OKC. I was worried they wouldn't make a deal and our stupid asses would throw a lot of cash at him.

Please hire Brian Shaw or Mike Malone as HC.

Picture it now..

541755_487195627960490_873805981_n.jpg

If we let Ray go I want us to get one of either OJ Mayo or re-sign Jeff Green. Also, I'd like Chris Kaman or Omer Asik or Marcus Camby. We need another veteran center who we can depend on since we have so many young bigs right now.

Hornets have done some serious overhauling of that roster. They could have a helluva team next year.

Edited by Bucman

Dwight Howard met with new Orlando Magic GM Rob Hennigan Friday, telling him he wants to be traded to the Brooklyn Nets, according to sources with knowledge of the situation.

Howard and Hennigan sat down face-to-face in Los Angeles, meeting for the first time since Hennigan became Orlando's GM nearly two weeks ago.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8118159/sources-dwight-howard-tells-orlando-magic-gm-wants-trade-brooklyn-nets

Not exactly sure what kinda firepower the Nets would have to make the trade, unless if it's a three team trade.

If Dwight wants a trade, we'll move him to whoever gives us the best deal. Which is unlikely Brooklyn unless they find a 3rd team.