(Only Video is from an I-Phone)

#30 Ben Roethlisberger :Steelers: Fan ranking - 40, 2011 ranking - 41

#29 James Harrison :Steelers: Fan ranking - 46, 2011 ranking - 21

#22 Ray Rice :Ravens: Fan ranking - 13, 2011 ranking - 56

#20 Ray Lewis :Ravens: Fan ranking - 6, 2011 ranking - 4

#19 Troy Polamalu :Steelers: Fan ranking - 17, 2011 ranking - 6

#16 Ed Reed :Ravens: Fan ranking - 9, 2011 ranking - 5

#11 Terrell Suggs :Ravens: Fan ranking - 21, 2011 ranking - 40

Having Joe Thomas that low should be a crime.

Ahhhh the intelligence we sacrifice for media.

Edited by Ngata_Chance

lists like these i do look at, but I place little importance to them, it is similar to asking who is the best guitarist question ever..

you end up with a list comprised of just about every good player in multi-genre categories..

so-can you rank a center above other positions?-sure they are important, I agree..BUT---what is the criteria to RANK them, by skill levels AT their positions, or position doesn't matter--rank them by importance to the team?..

see, there is several ways to think of HOW to rank them, and then--it is still an opinion.

but since ngata started this one--suggs is up there dude, way way high..i even agree, because not only of his talent level--but because he is the only one on ravens that can make impact like that...very similar to demarcus ware/cowboys situation..that injury--may hurt a bit more than what I have seen most ravens fans admit to...not baiting or anything negative, just saying before the season starts for the record--i do think suggs is that good...and you will miss him...

woodley should be IMO a bit higher, and i remember a debate we had a while back where I told ya I thought the ravens defense as far as who is the best ravens defenders went like this--

Ngata/suggs/reed, then ray lewis...remember me saying that?--you ranked ray the highest on the comeback....

but i see on this--no listing of Ngata???..what?...but--after ngata--they listed impacts--just like i did, with ray being last...but still at 20, that's high...

so i am not the only one that thinks like that on ranking ray lewis behind some people for the ravesn defense...

Ngata is a puzzling one. I highly doubt he makes the players top 10. And in the event he doesn't, that'd be really weird. Because last year, the players, analysts, and media in general were slobbering all over the guy.

Ngata is a puzzling one. I highly doubt he makes the players top 10. And in the event he doesn't, that'd be really weird. Because last year, the players, analysts, and media in general were slobbering all over the guy.

He did make the top 10. Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Peterson, Megatron, Fitzgerald, Revis, Ngata, Ware and Willis are the top 10, we just will not know in what order until the show airs on Wednesday. It was not hard to figure out who the top ten are as several clues were dropped including the fact that there was 1 more Raven to be revealed. The only other Raven that it could possibly be is Ngata.

He did make the top 10. Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Peterson, Megatron, Fitzgerald, Revis, Ngata, Ware and Willis are the top 10, we just will not know in what order until the show airs on Wednesday. It was not hard to figure out who the top ten are as several clues were dropped including the fact that there was 1 more Raven to be revealed. The only other Raven that it could possibly be is Ngata.

Oh, ok. My apologies then.

I don't even watch NFL Net as much as I did last year. And I never took the time to try to figure out who could be 1-10.

I saw the order on wikipedia and then it was taken down so i dunno if that was legit. Gonna find out in a few days.