Sign in to follow this  
Steelrain43

Official I hate steelerain43 thread...

OK, i created this thread, because i seem to have a problem in here getting along with a certain amount of people..

so--on a thread if it gets bad between us, I will ask you to post in here, and we can go at it, without ruining a thread by taking it so far offtopic...

so feel free to attack me or say whatever you wish to me in here, will probably be the most used thread in the place for about 3 other people...

I will be respectful, as long as you are..i will only give you the same consideration, that you give to me...I am 100% fine with disagreeing with me...people are different after all..

• Downvote 8

That fucker is so egotistical he thinks his debates should get their own thread.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fucking seriously, dude?

LOL! yes I am...this is my attempt to keep the threads on topic, by giving people like yourself aplace to bash me....

I think it is considerate of me, actually... I am tired of posting message me on my profile.. so, here ya go!.

That fucker is so egotistical he thinks his debates should get their own thread.

nope...just created a place for those, who seem to wanna find my posts and change the words or meanings and call me names, a place where we can argue without ruining a thread...

not ego--just me trying like hell to keep things on topic..all i can think of to do.and since you are a mod after all--you should thank me...

Edited by Steelrain43

Look-at-Me.jpg

And why is this in general entertainment?

Edited by blotsfan
  • Upvote 2

Guest Phailadelphia

LOL! yes I am...this is my attempt to keep the threads on topic, by giving people like yourself aplace to bash me....

I think it is considerate of me, actually... I am tired of posting message me on my profile.. so, here ya go!.

Don't flatter yourself.

Yes, so we can play Whack-a-Steelrain43.

whack-a-mole-ogrady.jpg

man, I have been playing that since i joined, it is called me posting...anything I do--is picked apart by the same douches, even this thread--picked apart..

so, no different than me posting...guess no one has ever done this?--i am suprised actually...

If every had the same opinion message boards would get boring. Get over it.

I hear ya, even agree..I don't do this over disagreements bro. got people misquoting me, even stretching the truth on my words, and ruining the threads in the process...

so my choices?--let them do that, or ruin the thread even more..don't mind disagreements, said that many times..

but I hav people telling me how to think, and how to speak..and sorry, I don't take that shit too well.add in misquoting me, saying my words back wrong, changing things around...

so, now they have a place when they start their shit, to argue it out..hey--check back-it should be entertaining for all those not involved...

and I said that many times, fine to disagree..I expect it..but disagree and saying your peace, is very different than telling others they are fundamentally wrong in their belief systems, and that they should muzzle themselves while they get to say anything they wish without reprisals?

then--call me a hypocrite?..go search out the posts, and you will see I am speaking the truth to you...whether you agree/disagree with my stance on homosexuality or not--at least i am being real and honest, and not telling anyone else that THEY are wrong for being pro gay....

but they sure are telling me i am for being anti gay.then, calling me hypocrite, hello zakk...own your words.I own mine.

but--you are right dude, dead on right.but this isn't about right/wrong- it is about certain people witha god complex telling others how THEY should be...and me saying who the fuck do you think YOU are?..we all feel the way we do, and no one has the right to tell me ot you--that you shouldn't say anything that is opinion based...pro gay and anti gay--same rights..

but they don't like that..watch the personal attacks they use, and the divsersion tactics..

• Downvote 1

This isn't about opinions. I love a good debate over different viewpoints. I'm not even trying to debate his opinion, I just think the tone and way he goes about it is unnecessary. We don't need to refer to gay people as fucking queers or faggots. It just sounds homophobic and hateful.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I didn't understand what was going on until I read your second post in the Sandusky topic. Wow. That shit blew my mind.

I moved the topic to where it probably should be. Have fun.

From the Smack Talk Terms of Service dated September of 2007:

1. Attacking the post, the team, the mascot or anything else football related will be ok. Personal insults, comments about Mom's, will get you a bump in the warning meter. A second offense will be a Timeout, TBD on the severity of the crime. That said, the definition of a personal attack is a lot looser in the smack section then that of the other sections. If this bothers you, I recommend you use the other forums. Personal attacks will be judged under the staff's discretion.

This section does not tolerate personal attacks towards members. I understand you made it about yourself, and while I believe your intentions to be noble -- this is not the place for this particular thread.

I suggest you take the discontent of yourself and others to the No Holds Barred forum.

This thread will be closed. Any further comments or questions can be sent to myself via PM.

Thank You.