Turry

Monsters week one power rankings.

Alright first off I would like to say LOLEASTDIVSION thanks for making my job so easier this year.

1. Calgary - I could of easily picked the BC lions to be in this spot just because of Geroy Simons breaking Milts record :( But Calgary stopped the high powered Montreal's offense.. held them to 213 yards of total offense and 11 first downs. Note: Montreal scored 20 points or more in all games last season except for one....against Calagry

2. BC Lions - They looked Impressive at first but then only led by six after Alex Brink led the Bombers back 16-10 (yes thats right Buck Perice got hurt again......) However they remained calm and man handled the Bombers in the 3rd and 4th quarter. Lions will be tough to beat as long as last years CFL MVP Travis Lulay keeps playing.

3. Saskatchewan - People were impress on how they destroyed the Ti Cats... I was not. Henry Burris is old and his time as a starter is done overall the Ti Cats are just not a good team IMO however ill give some credit where its due. Darian Durant passed for 390 yards and also had 4 TD.

4-8 will be out tommorow as my Internet is laggin bad right now.

Brink was a 7th rounder for the Texans back in 2008. HE COULD HAVE BEEN THE NEXT TJ YATES!

what the hell is this shit?

Cfl as it says.... Don't comment if your going to hate. Pretty simple.

This reminded me... remind me to do NHL power ranking Turry.

Will do bayakke I will do one as well next season.

4. Edmonton - There is little to be happy about in Edmonton. Traded away your franchise qb Ricky Ray to Toronto for a journeyman Stephen Jyles who has very little upside in terms of throwing the ball then you almost get beat by your former qb in the first game.. The Defense looked impressive smothering Corey Boyd every time he had the ball and Grant Shaw was 4/4 in field goals.

5. Toronto Argonauts - I was tempted to put them over the eskimos as they should beat them in week one, However I did not. Ricky Ray in his debut looked shaky and was forced way to many times to go to check downs... Corey Boyd had ten catches good game right ? Wrong he only mustered 9 yards...of those 10 and his longest catch was 5 yd td. Boyd also could not getting anything going in the run game. Noel Prefontaine cost the game for the Argos, He was 2/4 in field goals...which proved to be huge at the end of the game.

6. Winnipeg Blue Bombers - Well..... I have mixed thoughts about my team. Buck Pierce left the game in the first quarter due to injury... The OL which consists of two rookies and three other very young players looked shaky all game long giving up four sacks... three of them in the 2nd quarter. The D is still swaggerville for a reason getting 3 sacks (all by Bryant Turner)on Travis Lulay and Heffney getting his first INT of the year. At times Lulay looked very fusterated. Alex Brink was effective filling in for Buck getting the only TD of the game for the Bombers when he hit Terrence Edwards for 13 yard score. At the end what hurt the Bombers was the offence in ability to keep drives going and let the best D in CFL out too dry.

7. Montreal - Man oh Man what the hell happened to Montreal? Anthony Calvillo had his worst game in awhile, 16/31 for 174 yd 1 TD and 2 INTS. Brandon Whitaker had nothing going for him all day as the defense had his number all day. Jamel Richardson one of the best CFL WR got shutdown by Calagry's aggressive man press. Which was once an Annual CFL's best offense looked like the worst..

8. Hamilton Tiger Cats - What an ass whoppin they got. As I said before this is not the same team that made it to the East Final last year. Just a horrible day. Big positive though for the Ti Cats. Chevon Walker had a big day 7 attempts for 132 yards... This guy looks like the real deal and his speed is uncanny.....Cheer up Ti Cats your still tied for first in the east...

Cfl as it says.... Don't comment if your going to hate. Pretty simple.

:troll:

Saw it in the new topics...was unpleasantly surprised when I saw it was Canadian. :p

I've never watched CFL before(thought it was boring) but the game between Saskatchewan Roughriders and BC Lions was pretty interesting..I might continue watching this..