Sign in to follow this  
Maverick

[TGP Official] 2012 Yahoo FFL

i'm down. kb.rabbitt@gmail.com

Relax, Graeme. ;)

I got word a couple days ago that you still frequent the boards hence the reason you received an invite back.

Glad to see you registered. Take the substitutions for exiting owners and new owners with a grain of salt in the original post - a lot changed since then.

thats cool mate look forward to doing battle with you as always any side bets this year lol :rolleyes:

We allowing doubles now... Graeme is already in mine. :p

What do you guys think about making one of or both the ESPN and Yahoo leagues keeper leagues?

I'm down because I've never done one before. Really gotta make sure we have 12 committed owners though. Isn't it pretty hard to keep going when a few owners are no-shows the following year?

If that spot is still open and you need someone to play I'll join... I've done fantasy football for the last few seasons now so I'm not to shabby.

I'd like to be in this one...never done the Yahoo league here, always been in the ESPN :ninja:

I'm thinking the keeper league is a good idea and all but it's kind of last minute. We'd then have to establish all the variable rules, like what the price of a keeper would be. I don't think I'm down to do that anymore because that would be difficult to get everyone else on the same page by Sunday because it really affects how you draft. My strategy would most likely change completely. Suddenly younger players shoot way up on the ranks and I would barely have time to do that while prepare for my other redraft annual league that I do. Its Mav's league so its his call, but take all that into consideration before doing something really unhealthy for the league.

I'm not gonna lie, I don't trust that enough people would remain active enough on a year-to-year basis to make it a true keeper league.

I'm guessing Yahoo 6pm drafts were full so he went with 6:15. It happens, just get on at 6. Not sure why we're sitting at 11 teams with just a week to go. You guys trying to get in the league should PM Maverick asap. He looks to be a tad busier this year than usual. I shall capitalize on this and pwn you fools :yep:

I have been pretty busy but I've been working behind the scenes.

We're just waiting on RANGA to register for the league. He's pretty active so I'm sure he'll be registered in time. If not, there's gonna be hell to pay. :yep:

As for the keeper league, over the years we've lost on average three-four members each new season. Because of this number average, it's probably not the most ideal to do keepers but I'm certainly not against it if majority rules.

I'm in...as The Shirtless Mavs :p

*** DRAFT IN THREE DAYS (SUNDAY EVEVNING). Auto drafters never win. Let's get the PM's out and get all but a couple guys in the live draft and talkin shit. 10 at the least. :rock:

THE DRAFT IS TONIGHT PUSSIES

Alright pussies. What's the damage?

1zfkfop.jpg

I can't tell who your first pick was, Mathias.

I can't tell who your first pick was, Mathias.

Fred Jackson. rofl

Meant to pick Aaron Rodgers, had him lined up in my queue #1. Fucked it up royally and chose Fred Jackson who was way down in my queue.

Woah. Aaron Rodgers? As in... You had the #1 pick overall?

Yikes. Sorry, bro. lol

At least you are still dominating our MLB fantasy league

Woah. Aaron Rodgers? As in... You had the #1 pick overall?

Yikes. Sorry, bro. lol

At least you are still dominating our MLB fantasy league

Yeah. Skullfucked the hell out of it. I had a feeling something stupid like that was going to happen.

It would be easy for me to make fun of Matty's mis-click on his first pick, but at least he showed up for the draft **Looks at our commissioner in Mav, and last season's winner in G-Men**.

Edited by BLUE

It would be easy for me to make fun of Matty's mis-click on his first pick, but at least he showed up for the draft **Looks at our commissioner in Mav, and last season's winner in G-Men**.

Members that are friends with me on FB saw that I was in Virginia all weekend and I didn't get home in time for the draft. I'm more pissed than you that I missed it. Glad to see everyone else was there for the most part.

I'm happy with the AD for the most part but I'd like a better RB. Rest of my players up for trade, anyone wanna make an offer?

fnfvoy.png