Vin

[Official] TGP Auction League

Nice draft guys.

Overall, I like my team. Nice group of starters. Nice depth at RB, not a very good WR depth chart... So if you have some WR and need a RB or something, hit me up.

Overpaid for Jamaal Charles, but he is one of my "sleeper" backs this year. Usually don't have to spend that much to get him. Definitely overspent for Wayne, but it was late in the draft, and I still filled out the rest of my roster without an issue and the way I wanted to... So, no harm done.

Good luck to everybody this year.

got Arian Foster and Aaron Rodgers and a decent group of players behind them, I'm pretty happy beerchug.gif

That was one of the most insanely fun things I've done in awhile.

Good draft guys!

That's all my fantasy drafts. I almost feel sad. :(

Edited by Thanatos19

Yeah that was awesomely fun. Definitely have to do more of those. Believe I ended up with a pretty decent team for my first time doing something like this, though my strategy was kinda off lol...will definitely be better prepared next time. Cuda timed his almost perfectly I think.

Just realised looking at my team after, my RBs are all cripples haha...AP, Beanie and Mendy all coming off surgeries. Hopefully AP is back to full strength by Week 2 or 3. Also feel free to send any trade offers my way, always open to a good deal. Looking for a solid flex player at the moment.

It was totally worth the 6am bed time, thanks for letting me be apart of it!!

I think I have the best starting WR pair around, looking forward to getting down to business with the head to head matches now. Also in terms of trading the players that are no gos are Brees, Graham, Bryant & Wallace, I'd be willing to listen to offers for everyone else

e6dhmo.png

My team turned out pretty decent considering it was autopicked for the most part. Hopefully the next time we do this I'll actually be able to enter the draft on something other than my phone. Was able to manually get Jordy Nelson (which I regretted the moment I bid the first time, but by the time I passed nobody bid anymore.) and the Ravens D, so at least I got to participate some. Kinda.

Mike Vick (who I passed early in his nomination, but autobid decided I needed him anyway), Chris Johnson, and Wes Welker are all on the block.

if anyone wants to offer a WR for a RB I'm willing to deal any backs but Foster, I may look at it later and send some offers this afternoon, but feel free to send some my way

It was totally worth the 6am bed time, thanks for letting me be apart of it!!

I think I have the best starting WR pair around, looking forward to getting down to business with the head to head matches now. Also in terms of trading the players that are no gos are Brees, Graham, Bryant & Wallace, I'd be willing to listen to offers for everyone else

e6dhmo.png

You are saying Mike Wallace and Dez Bryant are better than Larry Fitzgerald and Megatron?

You are saying Mike Wallace and Dez Bryant are better than Larry Fitzgerald and Megatron?

no but Bryant and Wallace doesn't have Skelton throwing to them Stafford throwing to Megatron is a different story

or Roddy White and Greg Jennings, there are a number of people who decided they wanted two good WRs

or Roddy White and Greg Jennings, there are a number of people who decided they wanted two good WRs

I decided I wanted 5. :yep:

Everyone on my team is up for trade except for Seabass. Seabass is mine.

QB: Cam Newton

RB: Matt Forte

RB: Reggie Bush

WR: Vincent Jackson

WR: Marques Colston

TE: Jared Cook

Flex: A.J. Green

D/ST: Buffalo Bills

K: Sebastian Janikowski

Bench: Ben Roethlisberger, QB

Bench: Stevie Johnson, WR

Bench: Kenny Britt, WR

Bench: Sidney Rice, WR

Bench: BenJarvus Green-Ellis, RB

Bench: Michael Bush, RB

Bench: Ryan Williams, RB

My team turned out pretty decent considering it was autopicked for the most part. Hopefully the next time we do this I'll actually be able to enter the draft on something other than my phone. Was able to manually get Jordy Nelson (which I regretted the moment I bid the first time, but by the time I passed nobody bid anymore.) and the Ravens D, so at least I got to participate some. Kinda.

Mike Vick (who I passed early in his nomination, but autobid decided I needed him anyway), Chris Johnson, and Wes Welker are all on the block.

I'd be interested in bundling a trade for Johnson + Welker.

This is my roster, let me know if you're interested in anyone particular. I'd be willing to do Nicks + someone...

QB - P Manning

QB - Schaub

QB - R Wilson

RB - AP

RB - Ray Rice

RB - T Gerhart

RB - Mendy

RB - Beanie

WR - Nicks

WR - Cruz

WR - Decker

WR - DHB

WR - Super Mario

TE - F Davis

Ya.. Definitely odd. Usually I am able to gobble up a bunch of WRs because everybody is content after getting one superstar. Had to shift strategies a little bit and now I am without a bonafide #1 wideout. lol

I sent you an "offer" Vin. Not a serious one, just wanted to gauge interest on a player or two.. Or if you are willing to trade at all. Counter with something, please and we can go from there.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Just saw that Blue trade in the fake AP and got a little kick out of it

Not a chance of me being caught now so i'm all but 1-0, Heavy Metal Kings would need a 40 point showing from Antonio Gates and I doubt that he or anyone can put that up!

Anyone need a QB? I may be jumping the gun, but RG3 is officially on the block, I'm looking for help at WR, any reasonable offer will be considered, but I'm also prepared to sit on him because I think his stock is only going up

what the hell is Rodgers doing this year? I'm seriously thinking about starting Griffin over him, and I'm open to trading either QB for the right price (I don't need 2 top tier QBs but I'm not planning on giving either of them away)

Anyone need a QB? I may be jumping the gun, but RG3 is officially on the block, I'm looking for help at WR, any reasonable offer will be considered, but I'm also prepared to sit on him because I think his stock is only going up

I'm interested...but I'm not sure what kinda value you're looking for in exchange for him. Let me know if there's certain players on my team that interest you :D

I'm interested...but I'm not sure what kinda value you're looking for in exchange for him. Let me know if there's certain players on my team that interest you :D

are you willing to deal one of your Giants' WRs?

are you willing to deal one of your Giants' WRs?

I could be open to a deal that involves Nicks at the right price :yep:

I could be open to a deal that involves Nicks at the right price :yep:

what do you consider the right price?

Ugh. My team is awful... lmao

Same. Probably gonna be the lowest scoring team this week. Woo...

Same. Probably gonna be the lowest scoring team this week. Woo...

The sad thing is, I REALLY liked my team directly after the draft. lol