Vin

[Official] TGP Auction League

There's a 2 day grace period, though. I admittedly overlooked Wayne on a BYE, but that was my fault... I did try making up for it on short notice, but Tony Romo decided to stink up the place.

Hey Vin, I bet you could use a Tom Brady.

It has become apparent to me that I'm going to need to read the rules on how everything works. <_>

I'm fine at QB, so I will pass. I never take players I dislike in fantasy (unless I miss a draft...). Consequently, that might be why I suck at fantasy as of late, but that's a discussion for a different time.

I am kinda glad I was able to pick up Donald Brown again though. Not a great player by any stretch, but nice utility or bench player to have.

There's a 2 day grace period, though. I admittedly overlooked Wayne on a BYE, but that was my fault... I did try making up for it on short notice, but Tony Romo decided to stink up the place.

Hey Vin, I bet you could use a Tom Brady.

I'm pretty sure if the commissioner approves it the trade goes through as soon as it's approved, if that's right then Vin could force a trade through before the grace period

Would really like to get my hands on a running back would be willing to trade Jimmy Graham to get a good running back, if you would like another player, the only players off limits are Brees and Wallace and Gonzalez.

Would really like to get my hands on a running back would be willing to trade Jimmy Graham to get a good running back, if you would like another player, the only players off limits are Brees and Wallace and Gonzalez.

So, basically Jimmy Graham or no one.

So, basically Jimmy Graham or no one.

well I've got Bryant and C.J. Spiller as well but if the RB is good enough I'd willing to give up Wallace.

Edited by Romo

Anyone interested in doing a receiver for receiver swap for Nicks?

almost championship time, I hope you're not expecting repeat performances out of Newton and the Seahawks' D next week Thanatos

Considering Newton has had 28+ points in his last three games, it wouldn't be a repeat performance, it would be more of the same brilliant play he has had over the past four games.

And the Seahawks are playing Buffalo. Obviously, they won't get 39, but I'd still expect a good showing.

oops, I forgot we have two week playoffs, looks like I started the championship trashtalk a little early, hopefully I didn't jinx myself tongue.gif

I was wondering. Ranga's team is far too good for me to be comfortable with a 30-point lead. There's a reason he has the #1 seed and I have the #4 spot.

Edited by Thanatos19

RG3's injury (plus Freeman's sudden ineptitude) may be enough to knock me out this week

Wow, what a load of bad luck, oochymp. Freeman getting you 1 point against the Saints is something no one could have seen coming.

10-3 in the regular season, then 1 and done in the playoffs. Just call me the Atlanta Falcons...

eGInc.gif

Wow, what a load of bad luck, oochymp. Freeman getting you 1 point against the Saints is something no one could have seen coming.

that's what I get for counting on the Buccaneers, between Freeman, Williams, and Barth I got a total of 7 points, meanwhile Brees puts up 29 against me, though if I'd stuck with Turner in my flex spot I still would have won, oh well

Edited by oochymp

Well, but still, it was against New Orleans. I would have started Freeman if I didn't have an elite option and done it smiling.

I guess its me and Romo for the championship game.

Well, but still, it was against New Orleans. I would have started Freeman if I didn't have an elite option and done it smiling.

I guess its me and Romo for the championship game.

yeah, he was really my only option as RG3 was my only other QB so I'm not saying it was a bad call, I'm just saying fuck the Buccaneers :p

Opps sorry for being around to post but yeah.. out of nowhere here I am taking a 37 point lead into the second leg a little nervous because there's always that chance I could throw it away! Dez Bryant has been a real hero in the last few weeks!....

Yeah pretty sure you got me. Starting BJGE over Reggie Bush is not something I should be able to recover from.

All comes down to today :p best of luck

Well, I think the huge lead last week would help. :p But you've got me both weeks it looks like.

Congrats and good season!

2nd place in my first time in an auction league, I shall take it.

Also glad you beat me by enough that even starting Bush wouldn't have changed anything. I hate losing when I could have won.

I was going to start Bush and changed at the last second, if I had lost because of that I would have been kicking myself, lol.