Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

The Mystery of Barack Obama

A nation-wide network of researchers has sprung up to attempt to fill in the blanks, but at every opportunity Obama’s high-priced lawyers have built walls around various records or simply made them disappear. It is estimated that Obama’s legal team has now spent well over $1.4 million dollars blocking access to documents every American should have access to. The question is why would he spend so much money to do this?

The president who campaigned for a more “open government” and “full disclosure” will not unseal his medical records, his school records, his birth records or his passport records. He will not release his Harvard records, his Columbia College records, or his Occidental College records—he will not even release his Columbia College thesis. All his legislative records from the Illinois State Senate are missing and he claims his scheduling records during those State Senate years are lost as well. In addition, no one can find his school records for the elite K-12 college prep school, Punahou School, he attended in Hawaii.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/exclusive-investigative-reports/the-mystery-of-barack-obama-continues/

Interesting read. Definitely makes you wonder what we actually know about the man.

For a man who took a lot of hate for admitting to his use of cocaine in high school, I would think this is just an attempt to disallow the right wing the option of nitpicking his school records. Aside from that, he watched it happen to Dubya, so why would he want to go through the same thing?

We aren't talking just school records... We're talking pretty much every document related to his past in existence.

And his Social Security # doesn't match... Doesn't that alarm you in the slightest?

We aren't talking just school records... We're talking pretty much every document related to his past in existence.

And his Social Security # doesn't match... Doesn't that alarm you in the slightest?

No, it doesn't. And it's because I don't care. I would absolutely LOVE it if you didn't have to be born an American citizen to be President. It's a silly part of the equation that could someday prevent a truly ingenious man or woman from even running.

• Upvote 1

I refuse to take anything on that website seriously, especially after looking at the home page

http://www.westernjournalism.com/

almost every single article on that site is trying to claim that Obama isn't a U.S. citizen.

No, it doesn't. And it's because I don't care. I would absolutely LOVE it if you didn't have to be born an American citizen to be President. It's a silly part of the equation that could someday prevent a truly ingenious man or woman from even running.

We aren't talking about him just being a citizen or not eligible to be President. We are talking about federal crimes and numerous felonies here. Something that if a normal person did, they would find themselves behind bars for a long time.

If you are a government and CIA creation, apparently the rules do not apply.

I refuse to take anything on that website seriously, especially after looking at the home page

http://www.westernjournalism.com/

almost every single article on that site is trying to claim that Obama isn't a U.S. citizen.

What valid documentation have we seen that verifies he is a citizen? They are valid questions with valid points.

Just because something seems crazy or "out there" doesn't mean you can say it's wrong just because it seems crazy or "out there".

There is physical, documented proof that he isn't exactly who he says he is... Using like 50 SSN is not the norm. lol

Edited by Favre4Ever

We aren't talking about him just being a citizen or not eligible to be President. We are talking about federal crimes and numerous felonies here. Something that if a normal person did, they would find themselves behind bars for a long time.

If you are a government and CIA creation, apparently the rules do not apply.

Government officials committing acts that private sector citizens would go to jail for is nothing new.

What valid documentation have we seen that verifies he is a citizen? They are valid questions with valid points.

Just because something seems crazy or "out there" doesn't mean you can say it's wrong just because it seems crazy or "out there".

There is physical, documented proof that he isn't exactly who he says he is... Using like 50 SSN is not the norm. lol

I never said it was wrong, I'm just saying I refuse to take anything off a site like that as truth. Any sites that have an article called "What do Hitler and Obama have in common?" I won't take seriously. The whole site is just a slander site against Obama and democrats, not exactly reliable.

I never posted that article... nobody is asking you to take that article seriously. I don't really see the connection between Hitler and the enigma that is Obama's past.

Is it not weird that Obama is using a SSN from Connecticut.. Gets into office, and then passes legislation that randomizes SSN instead of basing them off geographic location?

It all just doesn't add up.

I never posted that article... nobody is asking you to take that article seriously. I don't really see the connection between Hitler and the enigma that is Obama's past.

Is it not weird that Obama is using a SSN from Connecticut.. Gets into office, and then passes legislation that randomizes SSN instead of basing them off geographic location?

It all just doesn't add up.

I was just referencing the site, where every article on that site is something negative about Obama. Show me legitimate sources for all of your information and then I will gladly read into it.

I was just referencing the site, where every article on that site is something negative about Obama. Show me legitimate sources for all of your information and then I will gladly read into it.

So you are saying the article is not legit because the site has other articles that you do not find kosher? That is some of the most ignorant logic ever. If you can point out that the article itself is complete fabrication with no basis in reality whatsoever, so be it... But to deny it's legitimacy based on other articles on the same website is ridiculous.

The people who run Obama's life have tried their hardest to keep everything under wraps, but it slowly unwinds... He lied about Rev. Wright, says he can't hide from it, but then immediately leaves the church and pretends to have nothing to do with him. He lies about his dying mother fighting the insurance companies while in the hospital....

We really don't know anything about him, which IS a problem. Regardless of where he was born.. The promises of transparency 4 years ago were all lies. And now the Obama campaign is SLAUGHTERING Romney on how he refuses to be open and how he is so secretive with everything.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

I realize that politicians, especially the ones that raise to these ranks have strong ties to secret societies and the federal government prior to taking office... But Obama is one of the largest federal projects in the history of the country. Grooming a boy to be President of the United States is insane... It's like some Jason Bourne / Total Recall kind of crap.

Doesn't that scare anyone else?

• Upvote 1

he president who campaigned for a more “open government” and “full disclosure” will not unseal his medical records, his school records, his birth records or his passport records. He will not release his Harvard records, his Columbia College records, or his Occidental College records

Isn't most of this confidential information? And exactly what does any of it have to do with him being President? Where's Romney's medical and school records and why is this site not concerned about those?

It says the SSN numbers are for a person named Barack Obama. Not necessarily the Barack Obama.

Also, that website is owned by this man who clearly is biased if you look at his history.

And as bware said, the law about being born in the US is stupid anyways. Not to mention, if "they" wanted to groom someone to be president, why not just pick an American Born citizen so they don't have to make their plan more complicated than it is?

Isn't most of this confidential information? And exactly what does any of it have to do with him being President? Where's Romney's medical and school records and why is this site not concerned about those?

Uh. Romney has gotten destroyed in the national media for not having released things or only partially released things like his tax records. Not sure where you have been... lol.

If anything, the national media is favoring Obama in those regards, because you don't turn on CNN and see how fake Obama is.

and @Blots, this isn't purely a birther thread. And while you bring up a good point about the name, I can't be sure. Couldn't tell you with any certainty how many Barack Obama's or Barack H. Obama's there are in the country.

But still, why do any of that stuff? Why mess with the social security numbers, or the school payments, or anything? It isn't necessary for their goal. Also, if he's being controlled by Arabs, no way would he have been as supportive of Israel as he has been.

Edited by blotsfan

It says the SSN numbers are for a person named Barack Obama. Not necessarily the Barack Obama.

Also, that website is owned by this man who clearly is biased if you look at his history.

And as bware said, the law about being born in the US is stupid anyways. Not to mention, if "they" wanted to groom someone to be president, why not just pick an American Born citizen so they don't have to make their plan more complicated than it is?

Since when did you not have to follow a law because you thought it was stupid?

Of all people I would hope that the POTUS doesn't break a law because "it's stupid anyways."

Uh. Romney has gotten destroyed in the national media for not having released things or only partially released things like his tax records. Not sure where you have been... lol.

If anything, the national media is favoring Obama in those regards, because you don't turn on CNN and see how fake Obama is.

and @Blots, this isn't purely a birther thread. And while you bring up a good point about the name, I can't be sure. Couldn't tell you with any certainty how many Barack Obama's or Barack H. Obama's there are in the country.

The national media is one thing, I'm merely pointing out the bias of the source. None of those things should have any relevance to the Presidential election unless a nominee has some kind of terminal cancer, and if they're going to make such a big deal about Obama not allowing people to get their hands on it, they should be giving the same focus to the opposition who haven't released theirs. Personally I'm tired of retards bringing up shit that in the end doesn't even matter. It's been nearly 4 years and people are still talking about the guys birth certificate, among other confidential information that has no bearing on what the guy can do as president. If a site like this doesn't like Obama they should stop with the bullshit and focus on his actual politics and give their opinion on why it makes him unfit for Presidency. After all if they think he's Muslim or if him being born elsewhere will directly affect what he does as President, it would have showed up in what he's done while in office by now.

Edited by Shotgun

The president should be American born.

The president should be American born.

Why? Include in your answer why someone who is born in Canada and moves to American when they are 1 year old isn't qualified.

So you are saying the article is not legit because the site has other articles that you do not find kosher? That is some of the most ignorant logic ever. If you can point out that the article itself is complete fabrication with no basis in reality whatsoever, so be it... But to deny it's legitimacy based on other articles on the same website is ridiculous.

Every article is written with the same intent, it has nothing to do with whether I like the articles. But the whole site is based off of making Obama look bad. Provide me with REAL sources, not this website, and I'll look into it.... that's all I'm saying. You're not reading what I'm saying at all. That website is terrible.

You quoting an article from that website would be like me posting a topic saying "God hates America" then citing the Westboro Baptist Church's website. Anybody can make up statistics and facts, it's not that hard. But give me a legitimate source. That's all I'm saying, I'm not telling you you're wrong, just to give me a legit source.

I don't care about any records that Obama and Romney withhold. I really don't. I already know that Mitt Romney wants to cut the taxes of those who don't need tax cuts. That's all I need to know. I have no desire to see the rich glide by any easier than they already do. Therefore, I will not, under any circumstances, vote for Mitt Romney.

Like me, JD, you seem to already know what you need to know. So I have to pose this one question, why does this even matter? We're all hardheaded politically and this argument is not going to change any minds.

Also, the source site does matter, especially if it's got Hitler and Obama in the same fucking article title. Jesus H Christ. Not once have I seen Democrats pin a republican's head to a man of 6 million murders.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Not once have I seen Democrats pin a republican's head to a man of 6 million murders.

not relevant to the discussion but were you alive from 2000-2008?

not relevant to the discussion but were you alive from 2000-2008?

Indeed I was, but I do not recall anything as blatant as the moment Obama started campaigning for the Presidency until now.

site does matter, especially if it's got Hitler and Obama in the same fucking article title. Jesus H Christ. Not once have I seen Democrats pin a republican's head to a man of 6 million murders.

I've seen Bush/Hitler comparisons all the time.