Zack_of_Steel

TGP IDP 2019

If you need mofos I am down.

Gimme' an email address, mofo. I'll take a look at who we have when I have time tomorrow. Anyone have any qualms with drafting prior to 10pm CST? I work every night after that aside from Saturday. Any day at any time before 10pm is fine with me.

Fine with me.

nateslattery@gmail.com.

And yeah I am cool with all that jazz.

Works for me.

Okay, so I had something come up and had to bump the time back to Wednesday, August 28th at 8pm CST. Also, I sent out a ton of invites, but we're still only at 7. If you guys could recruit people and get them to post their email, that'd be great.

Less than five hours until the draft and we're still at 7 :shifty:

I like my team a lot. lolyahoo gave me a D for my draft grade but I got a bunch of LB's who can rack up some tackles. If Cushing returns to form this season after his injury my squad should be bad ass again. idk if I got enough to repeat but if I do I will talk endless amounts of shit hahaha.

JJ Watt and Aldon :devious:

If I somehow win this year after being on autodraft for the first three rounds, it'll be the most epic comeback of all time.

If I somehow win this year after being on autodraft for the first three rounds, it'll be the most epic comeback of all time.

Started 0-3 and am now on a 3 game winning streak and have scored the 4th most points in the league. Epic ascent initiated. :yep:

Thank you very much for the 20+ points, Quinn.

Made the playoffs for the first time since I've been in this league, but I'm gonna get bounced in the first round. Oh well. Baby steps.

Can't believe Kelly's found himself in the championship game, haha. It'll be funny if a non-TGPer wins the league.

Despite oversleeping and having my first three picks burned on offense and starting out 0-3, I turned it around and ended up 3rd in both points and record. I may not have finished well in the playoffs, but I'm proud of my season.

I've never finished higher than 2nd in the league that I conceived. Hopefully I can take it down next year.

Good luck to BradyFan and Kelly.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

I'd like to thank Navorro Bowman, Lavonte David, Greg Hardy, and Kiko Alonso for their fantastic seasons and leading my team to the Ship.

• Upvote 1

:clap: