Zack_of_Steel

TGP IDP 2019

Just renewed the league and sent out invites. For some reason they've either removed or I just can't find the feature to email people from other Yahoo leagues I've been in (MLB, NBA, other NFL leagues).

Here's the link to join. I'll try and get as many TGPers as I can.

http://y.ahoo.it/JnRHr5Xh

How do I draft IDP

• Upvote 1

I saw the shout-out about the idp league and i have been in idp leagues in the past but i apologize because i absolutely refuse to do any more yahoo leagues. I have tried them in the past (although I admit is has probably been 4 years at least since i have been in an yahoo football league) and i just don't like their set up as much as I prefer the ease of use (and my familiarity) of the espn leagues.

After my one year hiatus, I have returned with a bitter taste in my mouth for losing the championship to Sean with players I originally drafted.

It is mine this go around.

• Upvote 1

I saw the shout-out about the idp league and i have been in idp leagues in the past but i apologize because i absolutely refuse to do any more yahoo leagues. I have tried them in the past (although I admit is has probably been 4 years at least since i have been in an yahoo football league) and i just don't like their set up as much as I prefer the ease of use (and my familiarity) of the espn leagues.

Thanks for the post, south. I can definitely appreciate not liking the unfamiliarity of sites you're not used to. Yahoo just updated their entire system last year, so you might find it more appealing. If you decide you'd like to take a gander or you change your mind about joining, we'd love to have you.

After my one year hiatus, I have returned with a bitter taste in my mouth for losing the championship to Sean with players I originally drafted.

It is mine this go around.

Noice. I was hoping you'd rejoin us, after doing so well previously.

My friend Kelly said he wants to play again. He also has a friend that wants to join, but I told him that they have to join TGP. Shaping up to be a full league, hopefully.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Yeah I am in the yahoo fantasy baseball league with TGP and it is just not user friendly to me. I am used to being able to change line-ups seconds before a game and you can't do that (and several other things that I normally do but can't). It isn't the reason I'm losing there though as I have had some key members just totally underproduce (joe mauer and brian mccann among others). But it just isn't fun for me. Perhaps I will change my mind before you fill totally up. Thanks for understanding my opinion.

Yeah I am in the yahoo fantasy baseball league with TGP and it is just not user friendly to me. I am used to being able to change line-ups seconds before a game and you can't do that (and several other things that I normally do but can't). It isn't the reason I'm losing there though as I have had some key members just totally underproduce (joe mauer and brian mccann among others). But it just isn't fun for me. Perhaps I will change my mind before you fill totally up. Thanks for understanding my opinion.

Not to hijack Zack's thread, but might I direct you to these?

http://www.thegridironpalace.com/forums/index.php?/topic/70225-official-2014-tgp-espn-fantasy-football/

http://www.thegridironpalace.com/forums/index.php?/topic/70226-official-2014-tgp-auction-league/

• Downvote 1

We've got an 8-teamer, but would you be willing to expand this to a 10-teamer, Zack?

My bad, I must have misread the league settings. :shifty:

We've had a good turnout so far, with 10. Would like to see a couple more people. Especially fucking BradyFan, last year's winner. Going to PM him.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

I have tentatively set the draft time to Friday, August 29th at 9PM EST. If anyone has any objections, we can work out a different time.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Good to go. For once in this league's history I'll make this draft.

• Upvote 1

I also joined. I never did fantasy before but zack talked me into to it. BTW how do I change my team name?

Draft is tomorrow night at 9PM EST. If you can't make it, you need to set an extensive draft board because Yahoo does not do IDP rankings and your team will be worthless the rest of the season.

• Upvote 1

An autodrafted team would probably be better than the ones I usually draft in this league :yao:

Thanks for showing up, those that did. And thanks for setting lineups and making an effort to be there as much as possible @ house, Bay, Sean, Razor.

Cuda, Mathias, motm: You're dead to me.

I totally forgot to put QB's in my queue... fuck me.

Sorry bout that. I wasn't sure if I could make it or not and meant to make a board. Just didn't have the time.

I haven't looked at my team yet but I'm sure I'm almost a lock for last place.

Edit: Horrible. However, I'll do my best to work with what I got and make the team somewhat competitive.

Edited by Barracuda
  • Upvote 1

Zack_of_Steel+ : (17 September 2014 - 07:01 AM) Edit icon Anyone have any qualms with me picking up Kyle Fuller for house since he has Charles Tillman on IR now?

Zack_of_Steel+ : (17 September 2014 - 07:13 AM) Edit icon Or Clinton McDonald since Gerald McCoy is out for 8 weeks?

Nope.

None at all.