Zack_of_Steel

TGP IDP 2019

On 9/24/2019 at 6:20 PM, Thanatos said:

I see every year someone taking offense early or in the 5th/6th rounds. It aint worth it. Wait till the end.

Until Luke got that gift PD on the last play I had 7 LBs on my team with higher totals than the top scorer on your sorry squad. :yao:

2 hours ago, Zack_of_Steel said:

Until Luke got that gift PD on the last play I had 7 LBs on my team with higher totals than the top scorer on your sorry squad. :yao:

Uh, Addison has more than Luke and so does Ryan. 

Some weeks you get lucky. Every last one of your guys went off, lol.

23 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

Uh, Addison has more than Luke and so does Ryan. 

Some weeks you get lucky. Every last one of your guys went off, lol.

Clearly talking about LBs to LBs.

My team has gone off every week and is so deep my bench outperforms people. Ain't no luck here, bro.

Clearly talking about LBs to LBs.

My team has gone off every week and is so deep my bench outperforms people. Ain't no luck here, bro.

I am still lulling you into a false sense of security.

And no, not clearly talking about it. Continue to try to downplay your critical mistake. It's over. I see right through you. You are scared.

39 minutes ago, Zack_of_Steel said:

I think Ed taking over an 0-4 team has a better shot at the playoffs than your sorry ass. :smug:

I like how you still like to talk shit at me when I'm doing poorly, since I'm the only one to have beaten you in this league. Still can't handle that it was so easy I did it in my first year, eh?

Edited by Thanatos

20 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

I like how you still like to talk shit at me when I'm doing poorly, since I'm the only one to have beaten you in this league. Still can't handle that it was so easy I did it in my first year, eh?

"Anyone can get lucky"

You've been running your mouth non-stop since you joined. I'm just following suit. :)

On 10/6/2019 at 9:35 PM, Zack_of_Steel said:

I think Ed taking over an 0-4 team has a better shot at the playoffs than your sorry ass. :smug:

Is that so? My team should have been called the Slow Burn Unit, top-2 in points scored the past two weeks. You're lucky I didn't matchup with you now that my team is done giving everyone else's a headstart.

I have, however, discovered what may or may not be an issue. I don't know if this is done intentionally. I went to add Eric Reid and chose to drop C. Ward from Kansas City... and the claim immediately processed. I was expecting this to be made a waiver? I don't know if this is done on purpose, never had a league where you could drop a TNF player prior to waivers clearing?

2 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

Is that so? My team should have been called the Slow Burn Unit, top-2 in points scored the past two weeks. You're lucky I didn't matchup with you now that my team is done giving everyone else's a headstart.

I have, however, discovered what may or may not be an issue. I don't know if this is done intentionally. I went to add Eric Reid and chose to drop C. Ward from Kansas City... and the claim immediately processed. I was expecting this to be made a waiver? I don't know if this is done on purpose, never had a league where you could drop a TNF player prior to waivers clearing?

Half of my team is injured now. :( I might still be beating PD having started two players that were out. Can't be stopped.

I will have to look at that, I'm not sure, but I don't think I changed any weird settings like that. I may be confused, though, can you spell it out to me like I'm retarded?

Half of my team is injured now. :( I might still be beating PD having started two players that were out. Can't be stopped.

I will have to look at that, I'm not sure, but I don't think I changed any weird settings like that. I may be confused, though, can you spell it out to me like I'm retarded?

Charvarius Ward is on the Kansas City Chiefs. He played on TNF versus Denver. If someone plays on Sunday or Monday you cannot drop this player after their game has started to pick up another player until waivers go through. You also should not be able to do so for TNF players, at least not in any league I've ever been in. It begs the question of whether you could drop a player who had played and was on your team and replace him with someone else.

10 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

Charvarius Ward is on the Kansas City Chiefs. He played on TNF versus Denver. If someone plays on Sunday or Monday you cannot drop this player after their game has started to pick up another player until waivers go through. You also should not be able to do so for TNF players, at least not in any league I've ever been in. It begs the question of whether you could drop a player who had played and was on your team and replace him with someone else.

Let me test it by dropping Dunlap. If anyone has any questions about me putting him back on my team, I will refer them here.

Edit: Okay, so it didn't let me drop a guy in the lineup that had played. Looking at the settings, I'm not sure what setting would have changed this? https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/275730/settings

Personally, I think it's fine allowing people to drop players on their bench from TNF so they can have a roster on Sunday if they missed the TNF deadline.

Capture.PNG

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

It's fine if that's okay with you guys, just never been in a league that did it before. Was making sure it wasn't unintentional.

My team is going to be that wildcard team that played a really tough schedule and so they are ready for the playoffs. Second most points in the league, most points against after a third straight top-2 finish.

I just wanna say Zack was down by 10 points going into the 4th quarter with only TJ Watt playing and now he suddenly wins by 20+? This is suspicious. 

couldn't put Mike Evans on my starting lineup in time last week, and it would have narrowly gotten me the victory. *sigh*

On 10/29/2019 at 9:53 AM, Thanatos said:

My team is going to be that wildcard team that played a really tough schedule and so they are ready for the playoffs. Second most points in the league, most points against after a third straight top-2 finish.

I just wanna say Zack was down by 10 points going into the 4th quarter with only TJ Watt playing and now he suddenly wins by 20+? This is suspicious. 

Okay, Phil Elliot, I'm sure Duprre and Conner decided to blank the 4th quarter and Watt saw that I needed a win.

On 10/29/2019 at 2:53 PM, RazorStar said:

couldn't put Mike Evans on my starting lineup in time last week, and it would have narrowly gotten me the victory. *sigh*

Was that something to do with the settings ThanElliot was talking about?

no, I just had a shitty work schedule and couldn't get it in before the waiver pushed through. and with corrections I would have ended up narrowly losing anyway, so it's not a big deal.

6 hours ago, Zack_of_Steel said:

Okay, Phil Elliot, I'm sure Duprre and Conner decided to blank the 4th quarter and Watt saw that I needed a win.

No, it was stat corrections galore and then TJ Watt.

4 hours ago, Thanatos said:

No, it was stat corrections galore and then TJ Watt.

Well don't worry, Razor's likely got me this week.

Now that you've said that it isn't. Probably gonna have a bunch of bum performances while my bench balls out, per usual.

12 hours ago, Zack_of_Steel said:

Well don't worry, Razor's likely got me this week.

Oh you got me all wrong. I wanted you to win. For playoff seeding, first off, you're in, obviously. I need everyone else to lose as much as possible. Also because itll be sweet to see you lose after having an undefeated regular season. :D

On 11/1/2019 at 1:10 PM, Thanatos said:

Oh you got me all wrong. I wanted you to win. For playoff seeding, first off, you're in, obviously. I need everyone else to lose as much as possible. Also because itll be sweet to see you lose after having an undefeated regular season. :D

Makes sense. It wouldn't be the first time I had a team that was DOMINANT in the regular season and get fucked in the playoffs.

Like in 2012 I had 2K Adrian Peterson + 5K Drew Brees. Was highest scoring team by like 250+ points or something. Round 1 house had Alex Smith and Jamaal Charles, and Smith threw like 4 TDs to Charles and Jamaal and Smith combined for over 100 points. -_-

Most points scored.

Five losses

IDPls.

On 11/19/2019 at 1:59 PM, Vin said:

Most points scored.

Five losses

IDPls.

Yeah, I got surpassed after a string of rough weeks (last week I was 3rd, now I'm 2nd by 6). 8-0 to 8-3. -_-

If I may make a suggestion for next year: Put in a flex spot or two. If you look at adding a defensive player, of the top 15 players you could add by points total, (not including Myles since he's suspended), 11 of them are DBs. Yet we only have 3 DB spots.

I feel like it would be better to have it be 3 DB/3 DL/3 LB/2 Flex or maybe 3/3/4/1 Flex.

Obviously much of the time you're gonna want a LB in that flex spot, because consistent tackles gives you a high floor on an added player, but it does give some versatility in lineups.

Just a thought.