Zack_of_Steel

TGP IDP 2019

Alright Sean has been adjusted. He was playing CJ2K on IR, so I picked up the highest total scoring RB left on the wire in Todd Gurley. Wasn't sure how to get it to show projected points for this week, so w/e. Sean can deal.

Should be a closer matchup, though Fart still appears to be a heavy favorite.

• Upvote 1

I also wanna say this has been the most fun fantasy league I've been in. The defensive players really change things up a lot and it's a ton of fun. Not sure if I'm going to win at all in the playoffs, my team has gone 1-4 in the last 5, kinda choking here.

But I will definitely be coming back next year, with a much better idea of how to draft.

Good luck to all in the playoffs!

Also, I find it somewhat funny that the highest overall points team has to play the second highest overall point team as the 4 and 5 seeds on the first week. Fantasy is very funny sometimes.

I'm glad you've enjoyed it, Than. Definitely great to have another IDP regular. For your first year, you've kicked ass. Major props. TGP%20Yep%20Gif.gif

Also, thanks again for taking over for Sean.

Edit:

Oh, and if either of us are playing the team we're managing, we'll just have the other do it.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

I've put my finger on a major reason why I love this league:

NO KICKERS.

• Upvote 1

I've put my finger on a major reason why I love this league:

NO KICKERS.

Ha, I don't think I've ever actually thought about them.

Khalil Mack got me 41.5 points. o_O

I was all, "oh, hey, maybe Durst will knock Than out before his team regains form!"

I think I can confidently say that that is a fluke and Khalil Mack- or anyone else on my team- will not score 40+ points next week.

Edited by Thanatos19

Aww, they took away Mack's safety. Which is dumb. It was Mack who sacked Osweiler and stripped the ball, no matter who recovered that ball, it was a safety or a TD. They gave the safety to the dude who just happened to fall on top of the Dolphins lineman curled around the ball.

Aww, they took away Mack's safety. Which is dumb. It was Mack who sacked Osweiler and stripped the ball, no matter who recovered that ball, it was a safety or a TD. They gave the safety to the dude who just happened to fall on top of the Dolphins lineman curled around the ball.

They always give it to whoever recovers the ball, although Mack should be credited with a forced fumble. Only way Mack gets credit for the safety there is if the ball went out of the endzone.

I know, technically Mack didn't get the safety. Just seems silly. No matter.

I wish Ed was here, would be way more fun. :(

Anywho, Zack, Charles Johnson needs to be swapped with Kony Ealy, D-Will for McCoy, and TJ Ward needs to go in for McDonald.

I realize its Tuesday, so you may not have got to it yet, just wanted to alert you.

I picked up Derek Wolfe for his DL instead. I don't trust the CAR DEs and Wolfe is on a roll and might be able to make some noise this week against Pittsburgh.

I picked up Derek Wolfe for his DL instead. I don't trust the CAR DEs and Wolfe is on a roll and might be able to make some noise this week against Pittsburgh.

:shifty:

I didn't realize we made decisions for them, I was just managing Sean's own roster except for the CJ2K drop since he was on IR.

Edit: This sounds like I'm complaining, I'm not, just to clarify. Just didn't realize that's maybe what you wanted me to do with Sean's team.

But oh well, Sean got shellacked anyway. Wasn't going to matter.

I keep talking myself out of sitting Josh Norman.

"This week he's on Julio, surely they'll throw at him."

"This week he's on Beckham, surely they'll throw at him."

Edited by Thanatos19

:shifty:

I didn't realize we made decisions for them, I was just managing Sean's own roster except for the CJ2K drop since he was on IR.

Edit: This sounds like I'm complaining, I'm not, just to clarify. Just didn't realize that's maybe what you wanted me to do with Sean's team.

But oh well, Sean got shellacked anyway. Wasn't going to matter.

I keep talking myself out of sitting Josh Norman.

"This week he's on Beckham, surely they'll throw at him."

Like I said before, I trust us to be honest. :shrug: If everyone else thinks I should just start one of the DL he had on his roster, I will.

Good luck, Zack. Still can't talk myself into sitting Josh. If I sat him and he went off and I lost because of it I would be mildly put out.

• Upvote 1

Welp, I was hoping Ed's team would stick it out against you, but I kinda felt we were on this trajectory. Good luck, man. Either we'll have a repeat of the commish winning or we'll have a rookie win. Pretty cool season.

Also, I've said it before, but all you new players (Than, Fart, Durst) kicked some major ass in your first year in the league. 3/6 playoff spots were filled by newbs. Great job. :clap:

And GG to Fart, because I haven't said it yet. I was pleasantly surprised to have blown you out.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Time for a new commish if the commish wins again :yep:.

I am certainly going to have a much tougher time without PFF's extra shit next year. ;_;

(When are we getting a crying smiley)

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

I heard the Raiders were going to play Woodson at WR and/or PR in their home finale.

I thought to myself "Surely Zack doesn't have Woodson."

But he does.

• Upvote 1

And GG to Fart, because I haven't said it yet. I was pleasantly surprised to have blown you out.

Yeah dude GG. My team chose a terrible week to shit the bed. Oh well... Next year I'll try and be more active.

I do believe the rookie has taken it, barring an absolute miracle from JPP and Brinkley.

A 46 point lead with two people left is probably safe. :)

GG, Zack!

Edited by Thanatos19

Time to bring this back around. It looks like it auto-renewed everyone from last season. Anyone want in/out? I think we have at least 1 spot because Mikey missed the draft last year and hasn't been around.

Otherwise we've got these teams from last year:

Zack

Vin

Bay

Thanatos

Razor

Fart

Durst

Bware

Ed

TGP IDP League

Defending Champion:

Thanatos

2016 Invite URL:

https://yho.com/nfl?l=166606&k=b7caea21ad81245a&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=83107d2f00befc9a

League History:

League Champion

1. Thanatos

2. Zack_of_Steel

3. BLUE

4. FartWaffles

5. Durst

6. seanbrock

League Champion

1. Zack_of_Steel

2. Bay

3. seanbrock