Zack_of_Steel

TGP IDP 2019

If it works with my schedule I'll do it, never had two fantasy teams/leagues before though so this would be new ground for me. I actually am done with my job in 2 weeks but that won't matter draft wise so my work schedule is:

Mon: 3:30-8:30 pm

Tues: Off

Weds: Off

Thurs: 3:30-9:30 pm

Fri: 10:30am-7:30 pm

Sat: 3:30-10:30pm

Sun: 4:30-9:30pm

I thought Bay had a really strong draft, because he was picking most people I had at the top of my queue :shrug:

• Upvote 1

He did have a great board. He just got boned by having it draft him backup O players and a couple shitty defenders at the end.

• Upvote 2

Bay did well at first, but he didn't make his board deep enough so Yahoo auto drafted some shit defensive players and a couple unneeded offensive players.

Would take a long time to make a board deep enough and at some point you'd just rather work the waiver wire after though.

Blame everyone else for letting him get that far.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanatos is still a shitbag for sniping Mack right in front of me.

You still want this dude? I'm down for trading him. Make me an offer.

Maybe if you had some respect for him. I'm currently content with my team running amok as is.

I have plenty of respect for Mack, I think he's probably worth even more than Navorro Bowman, but I am willing to let you have him for Bowman. Because I know how much you like him, I will let you have him for that. A steal for you really, I really shouldn't. But I will. For you, Charles.

Mack can be yours for the low low price of Navorro Bowman. The best pass rusher in the league for a mere top-10 ILB.

Navarro Bowman is my teams MVP. I love Mack but it's gonna have to be a no...nice troll attempt tho.

• Upvote 2

Then make me an offer. Surely he will rebound after a poor first three weeks. You could have Mack and Bowman.

Nope. Rot with your team that you were so bent on sniping Mack right in front of me. Karma.

Someone is salty, lmao.

Khalil Mack is on the block.

Should've traded him, whiner.

I'm going to be in the Championship for the 3rd straight year despite losing my 1st pick twice in a row.

That is a bold statement for a 2-3 team to make, sir.

That is a bold statement for a 2-3 team to make, sir.

I'm in 6th place, but a quick glance at PF and PA would show you that I'm 4th and 3rd, respectively, with a lot of time left to make noise. Well ahead of you on both accounts, Mr. 2nd-least-PA.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Nope. Rot with your team that you were so bent on sniping Mack right in front of me. Karma.

Karma back at you, son.

I'm in 6th place, but a quick glance at PF and PA would show you that I'm 4th and 3rd, respectively, with a lot of time left to make noise. Well ahead of you on both accounts, Mr. 2nd-least-PA.

All well and good but its still a bold prediction to guarantee a championship appearance.

And I think you mean, Mr. Defending Champion.

Karma back at you, son.

All well and good but its still a bold prediction to guarantee a championship appearance.

And I think you mean, Mr. Defending Champion.

Bet I have a better finish than you this season. Could try and win your $100 back since the Panthers are trash.

Would anyone mind if I took over Campin's team and at least made it somewhat of a challenge by just working the waivers? I doubt he beats anyone, but at least people couldn't just sit there with people on bye- he'd be more akin to Bware's team.

Zack would have to ok that, ofc, as he'd have to give me the team.

Edited by Thanatos

... HOW AM I 5-1?!

We both scored 70 and you won on stat corrections. F. U.

@Than, we've always had 1-3 Bye teams when people miss the draft. If everyone would rather you take it over, I don't mind. My only reservation is with changing the dynamic mid-season. :shrug: