Zack_of_Steel

TGP IDP 2019

My team takes a huge hit with Reshad done for the year.

Yeah, if some teams beat Campin's team when it was easy to roll them over it kinda sucks for everyone in the future who plays him... If everyone else wants it though, whatever.

Also, I came back to beat Vin by .01 points last week. :cigar:

The stats page is really awesome in this though. This is the first week I have used it and I learned my team hasn't met projected scores 5 weeks in row. Sweet.

• Upvote 1

My team takes a huge hit with Reshad done for the year.

Pls. I had Bowman.

I had Watt get less than 20 points in 3 weeks. Fuck you all.

Yeah, JD, that's kinda where I'm at. And I hadn't noticed that margin of victory. Suck it, Fin.

I didn't notice either.

Last I saw I was in the lead and projected to score more points. :rog:

Its fine then if you guys don't wanna. I will point out that it still is going to end up helping some more than others, as some teams play him twice.

I highly doubt I could actually get his team up to where he could win anything. Taking a team out of autodraft is feasible- as a threat, not a real contender- but taking a team where he intentionally sabotaged it is another animal altogether.

Also: Get rekt, Churles. :D

Edited by Thanatos

Its fine then if you guys don't wanna. I will point out that it still is going to end up helping some more than others, as some teams play him twice.

I highly doubt I could actually get his team up to where he could win anything. Taking a team out of autodraft is feasible- as a threat, not a real contender- but taking a team where he intentionally sabotaged it is another animal altogether.

Also: Get rekt, Churles. :D

Auto-draft drafts you offense and backup defenders. They don't even discriminate between starters and ST players.

I'm fine with Thanatos taking over but I also had the pleasure of facing Campin week 1.

The last unbeaten falls, as Vin is going to lose to Bjorn despite the fact that he didn't put a QB in. He even had Rivers sitting on his bench.

I lost last week by .01 points thanks to my team laying a massive egg. And this week I'm going to lose (unless I get 28 from Whitney Mercilus) playing the high-scorer of the week. It happens.

My IDP teams are never this good, so I'm probably gonna lose out the rest of the way or something silly like that.

Edited by Vin

6-1 though... this league is rigged. :insidejob:

Bet I have a better finish than you this season. Could try and win your $100 back since the Panthers are trash.

The Panthers are still trash, but I'm about to have the highest overall points in the league. Still think you gonna have a better finish, Zack? :p

Meanwhile I've locked up the first seed, so I'm not getting knocked out until week 15. :p

You're welcome for letting you in.

I could have done a dick move and rested starters and had Starks win. :p

Even if you get lucky in one week, I still have the better overall team. Again.

All I had to do was beat Zack last week and he would've missed the playoffs.

Now he's gonna win the league.

:fbm:

• Upvote 1

You're welcome for letting you in.

I could have done a dick move and rested starters and had Starks win. :p

Even if you get lucky in one week, I still have the better overall team. Again.

This coming from the guy that wanted someone to take over Campin's team. :laugh:

Once again I'm finding ways to make it without a first round pick and other injuries/suspensions.

This coming from the guy that wanted someone to take over Campin's team. :laugh:

Once again I'm finding ways to make it without a first round pick and other injuries/suspensions.

Oh I know, I'd never pull something like that. I'll take you out myself if I have to. Just like last year.

I guess I was looking at it in terms of whose team was better. Playoffs in FF are about luck moreso than anything else, simply because its a 1 game thing. Point total over the entirety of a season is a better indicator which team is actually better than the other. One of the reasons why I prefer a 2 week playoff matchup.

For example, my 6-6-1 joke of a team that made the playoffs is not better than my 8-5 absolutely stacked team that did not.

Edited by Thanatos

That's the type of thinking that the Colts employed under Peyton. Regular season means shit. I'ma fuck you in the Championship (if we make it there) without Watt and Freeman.