Zack_of_Steel

TGP IDP 2019

McCoy's not out for 8 weeks, idk wtf I read. I made the adds for him and dropped his two players on IR. It shouldn't impact his starters, though.

My team has too many LBs. Once NaVorro comes back in a few weeks I will have:

LaVonte David

NaVorro Bowman

Bobby Wagner

Jerod Mayo

Curtis Lofton

D'Qwell Jackson

Rolando McClain

Someone wants to make a trade, let me know. Don't offer me any offense trash.

Oh, and my team is 1st in both Points For and Points Against. Going to crush you fools when our Bye weeks (motm/Matt/Cuda) all even out.

I will trade you Jurrell Casey for Bobby Wagner.

I can also throw in one of my many linebackers.

Mayo hit IR and Wagner has turf toe, but NaVorro should be back soon and I have nice depth, with Calais coming back soon as well.

I'll be 6-1 heading into next week against 5-2 BradyFan, the reigning league champion.

Sean's team has hit a hot streak and looks to be a serious competitor.

house disappeared after telling me I didn't have to set his lineup anymore. :dry: I'll have to set it for him this week, I suppose.

Approve of my team winning.

Terry :wah:

<_ woo over .500 somehow. i lost a game to bye team so pretty disgusted but my entire offense was on and there aren enough bench spots. src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":p">

• Upvote 1

<_< Woo over .500 somehow. I lost a game to a bye team so I'm pretty disgusted, but my entire offense was on bye and there aren't enough bench spots. :p

I faced Mathias when Rodgers went for 6 TDs and started 5 people on Bye. Ended up winning by .2 or some shit lol.

I just took the L to Vin's team 2 weeks ago. Kinda worried about this one. lol

As PeyPey goes, so too does my team.

As PeyPey goes, so too does my team.

Ha. I lost by 12, PeyPey was projected to score 12 (instead he decided to get me -.75).

Fitting.

• Upvote 1

Didn't even realize I had a bye. :yao: 120 points wasted for nothing.

I pretty much suck in this league. The only reason I ever make the playoffs is because of inactive people :yao:

Still fun though :yep:

I pretty much suck in this league. The only reason I ever make the playoffs is because of inactive people :yao:

Still fun though TGP%20Yep%20Gif.gif

Eh, I feel that your teams are generally decent. I think I tend to lose to you at least once a year.

idc who wins between Bay and Sean. They both have great teams and either will deserve to be in the championship. Hopefully House's afk team doesn't bounce me like I feel it might. J.J. Watt scares the shit out of me.

Looks like it's about to be you and me, Bay-Bay.

Sean, Bay tried letting you off the hook by only scoring 90.80, but your team shat on itself. Better luck next year, man. Your team was awesome for you having missed the start of the draft like I did last season.

Maybe Junior Galette will score the 15.87 you need to win tonight against the Bears' atrocious OL, but I'm not banking on it, considering his season high is 15.50 and he's scored 18 total over his last 5 games. He's getting a ton of pressure, though, so maybe he'll connect on some sacks and I'll be seeing you in the championship instead.

:ooo:

Dayum, Junior did his best, Sean. So close.

It's kinda funny that I was bitching about Willie Young being on your bench after you got him on the wire over me and now him being on your bench cost you a championship appearance. Also could've started our guy Graham. :nonono:

PREPARE TO GET FUCKED, BAY

Edited by Zack_of_Steel
  • Upvote 1