Zack_of_Steel

TGP IDP 2019

Lmao, first it said sean scored 88 then it had sean beating me. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B486on1IMAABaSu.png:large Back to 14 for Gallette.

Good luck fucker ;)

• Upvote 1

Good game, Bay. :yep:

I've finally won my own league. Was a great year and I'm excited to have fewer Bye teams next season. Thanks to everyone for participating.

• Upvote 1

Commish wins the league? Shenanigans, IMO. :yep:

Alright, we're back again, folks. I've sent out renew invites to past owners and will try and get more people in the coming weeks.

Here's the invite code for this year's league for new people: https://yho.com/nfl?l=128532&k=6e905d6fff947dad&ikey=cab8a7c80c161c77

For now I've set the draft time for Sunday August 30, 2015 at 9PM EST. If anyone has any objections, let me know.

Also, there was some discussion about changing the scoring slightly. Passes Defensed being brought up to 2 would make DBs more valuable, but it would further decrease DL value. What does everyone think?

Current scoring:
TGPIDP.png

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

I think the scoring is fine that way.

I didn't really like this league when I played it last time, but I'll give it another try. Count me in. :yep:

• Upvote 1

I think the scoring is fine that way.

I didn't really like this league when I played it last time, but I'll give it another try. Count me in. TGP%20Yep%20Gif.gif

Glad to have to back in, thanks for joining. I like this league as a foil to regular leagues, especially in that working the waiver wire is a lot more beneficial and fluid like fantasy hoops or baseball. Though missing the draft and not having a deep board set up is much more punishing as Yahoo does not do IDP rankings and it'll ruin your team for the season.

I'll try it

Sweet, new blood. :D

Sweet, that puts us up to 9 so far. I sent out some more invites to people, hopefully we can get up to 12. :yep:

Again, for now I've set the draft time for Sunday August 30, 2015 at 9PM EST. If anyone has any objections, let me know.

Invite code:

https://yho.com/nfl?l=128532&k=6e905d6fff947dad&ikey=cab8a7c80c161c77

The date and time work for me. :yep:

I tried to join, but it says there isn't any more room for me to join if the teams from last year stay in.

Sure why not. Is there room for me though? I'm getting the same message Fart is getting.

Edited by Thanatos19

Sorry, didn't realize that it ate up spots with the "non-renewed teams". Since everyone from last year but 2 joined via the invite link it was holding spots for them still. It's fixed now.

Is Gravity/Richard Thanatos or Ricky?

I have the league set to 14 maximum, but Ed suggested 12. We're at 11 now and I know Durst was going to join but got locked out as well. What does everyone think?

Personally I think more than 12 severely depletes the talent available. I've never been a fan of >12 teams, but I could be in the minority. Hell I usually only play 10 teamers, but I'm willing to compromise.

• Upvote 1

Personally I think more than 12 severely depletes the talent available. I've never been a fan of >12 teams, but I could be in the minority. Hell I usually only play 10 teamers, but I'm willing to compromise.

Well, we only start 3 Off, so there will be tons of players to be had there. As for defense, since tackles are the main point-getter, tons of shitty players will get you points.

I'll bump it down to 12, but if Richard was JF4L and not Thanatos, we'll have 2-3 people looking to join with 1 spot open. Durst said he wanted in, Terry said he wanted to, and then Thanatos if he's not in already.

Yeah like I said, I'm willing to compromise, especially because this is just a for fun league with no money on the line.

Yeah like I said, I'm willing to compromise, especially because this is just a for fun league with no money on the line.

Yeah, guys like Phillip Wheeler have been some of the top points scorers. The only reason you know who he is is because he plays for a rival team probably lol. We also made an adjustment to passes defensed so there's that too.

Yeah, guys like Phillip Wheeler have been some of the top points scorers. The only reason you know who he is is because he plays for a rival team probably lol. We also made an adjustment to passes defensed so there's that too.

We did not change the scoring. I asked whether people wanted to change it and only got one answer, that it looked fine. It would increase DB value and further decrease DL value.

Is Gravity/Richard Thanatos or Ricky?

I have the league set to 14 maximum, but Ed suggested 12. We're at 11 now and I know Durst was going to join but got locked out as well. What does everyone think?

That would be me. Still haven't decided on a team name yet.

12 is normally the max for me, but idk about IDP.

Alright, I dropped it down to 12. The only people that aren't in that expressed interest are Terry and ATL (ATL was on the fence).

Once again, the draft is set for Sunday August 30, 2015 at 9PM EST.

Durst has a conflict on that day, so I'm open to moving it, but for me to attend it will likely have to be on a Sunday night.

If you cannot make the draft, it is imperative that you set up deep draft board.

Yahoo does not do IDP rankings and if it autos for you your team will be unsalvageable and you will be a Bye team for the entire season.

I have an IDP league myself, but the scoring here appears to be far more weighted towards the defense than mine, where it is kinda just a fun sideshow.

What positions are the most important in terms of fantasy points?

I would guess pass rushing linebackers followed by DE's.