Zack_of_Steel

TGP IDP 2019

We did not change the scoring. I asked whether people wanted to change it and only got one answer, that it looked fine. It would increase DB value and further decrease DL value.

does yahoo count TFL's? I know you're a stats guy, but aren't there DL out there who rack up PD's? I know Watt the one year had to have had more than any DB...but that's Watt. He's a freak of nature and roided out to the max lol.

does yahoo count TFL's? I know you're a stats guy, but aren't there DL out there who rack up PD's? I know Watt the one year had to have had more than any DB...but that's Watt. He's a freak of nature and roided out to the max lol.

TFLs are worth 2 points. PDs are pretty uncommon overall, Watt was an outlier. Last year Watt had 10, second was Ngata at 7, plenty of DBs had 10+.

Shit, for some reason I thought Bware was already in, but he wasn't yet. So we'd be at 14 if I brought in Bware and then Terry if he's still wanting to.

Okay, so Bware and ATL want in. I'm down for increasing to 14 for them, but it's up to everyone else.

But ATL is interested now as well. So we have 15 people interested.

I think now the best course of action is to find 5 more people interested and have 20 overall. Then we can have two 10-person leagues.

Thoughts?

Interesting thought... not sure if you're gonna find 5 more people though

I think we can do it.

It wouldn't be fair for anyone to be left out just so we can have the "ideal" size for a league, IMO.

We have a month until the draft. :yep:

Sorry I've been pretty absent the last few weeks. I've been busy with work and out of town for a music festival. If people want to shuffle spots around or increase the league size, let me know. For now I don't have the time to mess with it like I did before, I apologize.

They released the newest schedule and because everyone else is gone on the weekend of the 30th, I'm stuck working a 12 hour day.

I'll be working every night from the 24th-31st except Tuesday, August 25th. Otherwise we could push the draft forward one week and we could do it on Sunday, August 23rd. I don't know if I will be working on the 31st, but I have been working Mondays generally.

One of my coworkers said I could just do the draft while working and have the other guy manage things for the hour or so, so if everyone is already set on August 30th we can stick with it.

Need opinions ASAP.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

That's really cool that you can do it from work. lol

I'm fine with whatever.

• Upvote 1

You know I'm fine with anything.

• Upvote 1

I'm gonna have to back out. Sorry for the short notice guys. I'd rather give you a few days to find a replacement than play a season half-assed, which I'd probably do right now.

Ranked players just for the hell of it. Not like it's that time-consuming.

:panic: draft tonight

Edited by Bay
  • Upvote 2

Yahoo says that I had the best draft in the league and gave me an A+. Clearly, I am going to win this easily.

Omg the yahoo descriptions are amazing!!!

Despite an Exciting Set of WRs, Squadzilla Should Have Hired an Expert

Draft Summary

Is someone going to put out that dumpster fire? Oh, whoops, that's not a dumpster fire that's the Squadzilla roster. Easy mistake with a team that needs this much work

Led by a Terrific Group of RBs, Shaq Lives Matter Will Be a Juggernaut
Draft Summary

The GM of Shaq Lives Matter took the first overall pick and handled it like a seasoned professional. After putting their sweet drafting skills on display for the rest of the league, they're left with a squad that's projected to finish third in TGP IDP League with a record of 10-3-0 (1,783 points). They made a bold roster decision by choosing to wait until the 12th round to grab their first RB.

Edited by Thanatos19

Lowest grade with a D+. Clearly in it to win it.

I showed up 17 rounds in. Did I have the worst draft? If not then that's funny.

Zack might win his own league this year. His team is pretty stacked. Tons of volume tacklers at ILB. All my DB's should have close to 100 tackles though and I like my Dline. Really hope Jon Bostic breaks out this year. That would help my team a lot.

• Upvote 1

Zack might win his own league this year. His team is pretty stacked. Tons of volume tacklers at ILB. All my DB's should have close to 100 tackles though and I like my Dline. Really hope Jon Bostic breaks out this year. That would help my team a lot.

You mean I might repeat this year. :smug:

At first glance I think Sean, Bay, and I have the best teams. I love my depth across the board, though I'd have liked to have gotten a better second DB (Thanatos ruined my plans by taking Cyprien).

Edited by Zack_of_Steel
  • Upvote 2

Whatever I'm gonna win by leading the league in sacks. >_>

I mopped Ed up in both leagues. Ha.

Some of my mainstay LBs didn't perform (Timmons and Mayo a combined 5 points), but I still put up 100 pts. Should be a fun season.

• Downvote 1

I suck.

I need Everson Griffen, Mychal Kendricks, Paul Worrilow, and Gerald Hodges to combine for about 24 points in order to win this week... Looks doable, but I'm sure it's going to come down to the wire tonight.

• Upvote 1

You mean I might repeat this year. :smug:

At first glance I think Sean, Bay, and I have the best teams. I love my depth across the board, though I'd have liked to have gotten a better second DB (Thanatos ruined my plans by taking Cyprien).

How about now after I have the highest point total in week 1? :troll:

Bware is in serious danger of losing to a team that didn't even show up to the draft.

Edited by Thanatos19