Too lazy to get pictures but my favorites are Venusaur, Scyther, Jolten, Dragonite, Gengar, and Charizard.

Sub in Arcanine for Charizard and that's the 6 guys I rolled with when I played against the elite four (in the first generation style).

LOL at someone actually liking Venasaur.

LOL at someone actually liking Venasaur.

This.

As for the site, I just don't close the browser. I know I'm gonna lose it eventually and I'm gonna be PISSED lol.

I rarely used Grass-types. The only ones I used on a regular basis was the Chikorita evolutionary line

He at least looks a lot cooler... Whatever it is.

I loved Venusaur, and then they came out with a new Pokemon with a tree on its back in fourth gen. And I started liking that one a lot more.

torterra.jpg

He at least looks a lot cooler... Whatever it is.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Torterra_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29

Apparently, it's the Sinnoh (Generation 4 games) Grass-starter's evolved form.

Stopped watching pokemon after the first season or something, but I remember playing the blue and red games a ton. I still remember the 6 pokemon I used most of the time:

charizard.jpg

gyarados.jpg

alakazam.jpg

hitmonchan.jpg

jolteon.jpg

dragonite.jpg

• Upvote 1

I have two questions Dmac:

1. What game is that?

2. How did you get your DS emulator to work properly?

Rayquaza, Lugia, and Tyranitar? You're singing my tune. :devious:

I have two questions Dmac:

1. What game is that?

It's soul silver, apparently you have to fight the elite four twice, and then you fight "Ash" like in the original silver game so its twice as long as most.

2. How did you get your DS emulator to work properly?

Do you have a No$gba? If so what's wrong with yours?

Rayquaza, Lugia, and Tyranitar? You're singing my tune. :devious:

Haha, yea, I used PokeSav to get the Rayquaza, and torterra, Porygon-Z actually pretty just beat the entire elite 4 by itself. lol.

Didn't care to watch the show, just was into the Gameboy games and trading cards. The holographic cards especially were all the rage back in the day. :yep:

Downloaded the emulator and soul silver... just because that's what the cool kid is playing. Probably won't play tonight though.

Ready to rock.

Also one of the best intros / openings in television history. And no, I am not joking.

• Upvote 1

Never really been into Pokemon, it came out when I was in 7th grade and it wasn't the cool thing to be into. I played that game Razor linked and below is what I got, don't even know their names...

1. 123.png

2. 078.png

3. 059.png

4. 146.png

5. 038.png

6. 493.png

7. 483.png

8. 639.png

9. 262.png

10.005.png

Well you really like fire types, Socal.

Scyther, Rapidash, Arcanine, Moltres, Ninetales, Arceus, Dialga, Terrakion, Mightyena, Charmeleon

original.gif

Kick-ass fire Pokemon that had the potential to learn Solar Beam, so that if anyone throws a water Pokemon to counter you, they're history.

Yeah, Arcanine with a Sunny Day combination is pretty sweet. Flamethrower, Solar Beam, Sunny Day and Morning Sun is really good on him. Gets rid of Water, Rock and Ground types and gives 2/3 HP recovery. He's got some major weaknesses, but if he strikes first... BOOM.

I played Razor's game as well. Unexpected results..sorta. I didn't know more than 75% of the pokemon that appeared so every time I didn't know I just picked the coolest looking.

1. 003.png

2. 358.png

3. 006.png

4. 001.png

5. 034.png

6. 149.png

7. 125.png

8. 123.png

9. 058.png

10. 142.png

I finally logged in and saved my game so I didn't lose any data if I had to restart my PC. Save went well, and I finally had to restart my computer. Result?

ERROR LOADING SAVED GAME! FUCK ME!!!!!!!

My Wartortle was just about to evolve into a Blastoise too dammit!

Can someone shoot me a PM with a good emulator I can play it on that's more reliable than lolPlayR's website? Whoever said they had problems with them earlier in the thread, shoulda listened to you... ;(

I finally logged in and saved my game so I didn't lose any data if I had to restart my PC. Save went well, and I finally had to restart my computer. Result?

ERROR LOADING SAVED GAME! FUCK ME!!!!!!!

My Wartortle was just about to evolve into a Blastoise too dammit!

Can someone shoot me a PM with a good emulator I can play it on that's more reliable than lolPlayR's website? Whoever said they had problems with them earlier in the thread, shoulda listened to you... ;(

For your PC or phone?

Either or.

If your using Android, PM me your email and I'll send you the apk file for a the GBA emulator I am using. I also got a good website to get the ROMS.

I just started playing Fire Red.

If your using Android, PM me your email and I'll send you the apk file for a the GBA emulator I am using. I also got a good website to get the ROMS.

Done.

Thanks.

Who'd you start with?

Alsoif any of y'all need a Tom or emulator for PC's hmu . I have links for GBA, GBC, NIN DS

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

I use Visual Boy Advance for my GBA needs, though I hear No$GBA works for DS games as well.