They can not get the final water ev correct... Oshawott and Dewott were so awesome, IMO.. Then Samurott pissed me off. How stupid.

Anyway... Pokemon Go posted on Twitter this morning that Niantic is beginning a wave of bans for players that they deem have broken the Terms of Service.

I have also seen these dates thrown around for other updates. Not sure if their officiall or just educated guesses by fans, but kinda cool to see it regardless.

• Pokemon GO Trading releases in November 2016
  • Pokemon GO Trainer Battles releases in March 2017
  • Pokemon GO Gen II releases in June-July 2017
Edited by Favre4Ever

Worried that they might ban me for using IV checking shit, but if they do, fuck them. I've spent a decent amount on their game and haven't done anything game-breaking like the GPS spoofers, botters, and emulators.

I don't think they will, I think they are after more of the Bucman types, but obviously I have no idea for sure. We shall see. I have been doing some IV checking lately but it's all been on different computers and different networks, so.. I should be clean regardless.

If you log into any third party app or website with your Pokemon Go account, you're breaking the TOS and your account will be flagged as accessing their API. Also, there's this:

Signature, formerly UK6, contains some critical data used for Anti-Cheat detection:

Device information like brand, model, firmware, root status

IMU / orientation sensor data (gyro, accelerometer, compass)

on Android: details about every visible/used in fix GPS sattelite

so when you...

played on Nox/BS: you yelled "emulator" everywhere + 3.

GPS spoofed on iOS: sensor data not matching walking

GPS spoofed on Android: 2. + sat details were empty/zero

used IV checkers / 3rd party API tools with your account:

static/zero values for sensors+gps, different, not unique device

API usage before u6 was cracked: you sent no signature at all.

(if you only spoofed yourself to a static location with iOS, not teleporting and having the position set before opening the app, you are probably fine, because aside of your ip, data resembled a phone resting on a park bench or smth, which got picked up only for catching an encounter)

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemongodev/comments/4xkond/unknown6_and_why_you_got_that_ban/

Summer 2017 sounds like a horrible idea for Gen 2. By then most players will probably be bored with the game. I feel like Winter 2016/early Spring 2017 should be their goal for that.

If you log into any third party app or website with your Pokemon Go account, you're breaking the TOS and your account will be flagged as accessing their API. Also, there's this:

Ohh, you used like an app that pulls your game data and automatically checks all IVs? Ya... that's basically a bot and is cheating. Hopefully you do get banned. :p

Cheaters never win. Well, sometimes.

They condensed all the stats down into 3, but they can't even show us that? I'm checking my IVs if I'm spending money and hours grinding.

Caught a wild Machamp today, quite the epic find. My Pokedex stands at 112 and could be 114 since I have enough candy to evolve Squirtle and Dratini, I'm just waiting to do so.

They didn't ban me. And I've went from Ohio to Tokyo in seconds. You should be fine. I've been letting my daughter play on her own account. She's getting addicted lol

Supposedly someone at work is doing that too, but I honestly enjoy going out and catching Pokemon. I don't need to do that tbh.

• Upvote 1

I have actually had serious discussions with a friend of mine to fly out to Vegas, then drive 4.5 hours to Santa Monica.... to catch Pokemon. If we can get tickets cheap enough, it will probably happen. Although, I have no idea when.

They condensed all the stats down into 3, but they can't even show us that? I'm checking my IVs if I'm spending money and hours grinding.

Are IVs even that important though? Or are they going to add regular battling in the future?

In preperation for the pokemon games coming out in November, I'm refreshing myself on generations 4 and 5 by currently re-playing Platinum, then heart gold, then White 2... Then I'm finally going to actually buy a 3Ds for X or Y.

I'm allegedly playing them on an emulator. :yep:

• Upvote 2

I did finally get banned :yao:. Not too mad about since I did deserve it. Don't think it was really the GPS jumping but the fact you can get 150K+ xp an hour using the bot.

732b0b61628088b3e0c41ad6fdbad98c04581515

The hardest part of this is stopping yourself from using mods and pokesav to totally wreck the game in your favor. Lol.

Also, I didn't know you actually could get banned from Pokémon Go.

• Upvote 1

Nintendo is always making my favorite kinda starters really useless.... Torterra's best base stats are it's defense and HP... Here I thought it'd have a higher base attack.

Always disrespecting the grass types. Smh

Torterra actually has a higher base attack. With the right nature and max EVs can reach 348 which just a little more than it's maxed out defense.

Apricorn balls are so rad :yep: I'm collecting them

Oh my God... I'm gonna pull up to professor and demand a new Turtwig... Smh

I can just breed you one with 5 IVs, a proper nature, Hidden Ability and any Egg Moves for you :) I have all the starters up to Gen VI :yep:

• Upvote 1

I can just breed you one with 5 IVs, a proper nature, Hidden Ability and any Egg Moves for you :) I have all the starters up to Gen VI :yep:

Ben to the rescue.

I can help you too F4E :yep::)

Trying to fill my Dex up on Alpha Sapphire, so I've been getting a lot of older Pokemon through trades. Ended up with a boatload of them with hidden Abilities.

Edited by BigBen07