I can just breed you one with 5 IVs, a proper nature, Hidden Ability and any Egg Moves for you :) I have all the starters up to Gen VI :yep:

I'm playing it on the emulator... Is it possible? Or is this only a feature with actual NDS's.

Apricorn balls are so rad :yep: I'm collecting them

Is this also a thing in heart gold and soul silver?

I remember it from silver and gold.

I love how females in Gen VI pass down the ball to the offspring via breeding so a big thing nowadays is matching the pokeball to the pokemon which i do. Like Togekiss and Froslass were made to be inside Premier Balls. :happy:

• Upvote 1

I'm playing it on the emulator... Is it possible? Or is this only a feature with actual NDS's.

You'd have to open up your emulator with another game from the same generation in a second window to trade. What are you using?

As for Hidden Abilities, unfortunately, no. Hidden Abilities aren't introduced until Gen V, and you can't change them outside of evolution until Gen VI. :( You'd have to hack the HAs in the Gen V games.

Here's some info for you regarding passing IVs and Abilities.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_breeding#Inheriting_Abilities

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_breeding#Inheriting_stats

And yes the Apricorn feature is in Heart Gold and Soul Silver.

Edited by BigBen07
  • Upvote 1

Yea I figured that was the case. Lol. I'm just going to hack the game and change it's nature manually.

Cause I feel like a disappointed dad right now every time I use my torterra. I can't cope. :disgust:

Yea I figured that was the case. Lol. I'm just going to hack the game and change it's nature manually.

Cause I feel like a disappointed dad right now every time I use my torterra. I can't cope. :disgust:

NP :) In Gen VI it's much easier to breed. You can pass on HAs, IVs and natures easier as long as you have females to pass them on to, or you have a Ditto for the Male parent. Don't forget to click on those links! They provide a ton of awesome info :)

And Torterra rocks :yep: 4 way tie for fave Grass Starter with Sceptile, Venusaur and Chesnaught.

Edited by BigBen07

Is this also a thing in heart gold and soul silver?

I remember it from silver and gold.

Yeah, they were introduced in Gen II - since the pokeballs back then didn't look all different due to limitations in graphics it wasn't a big deal back then. Gen 4 introduced the sweet designs on the pokeballs like the Moon Ball.

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/apricorns.shtml

NP :) In Gen VI it's much easier to breed. You can pass on HAs, IVs and natures easier as long as you have females to pass them on to, or you have a Ditto for the Male parent. Don't forget to click on those links! They provide a ton of awesome info :)

And Torterra rocks :yep: 4 way tie for fave Grass Starter with Sceptile, Venusaur and Chesnaught.

Think in the next game I play, I'll go with an all grass squad. :yep:

• Upvote 2

Think in the next game I play, I'll go with an all grass squad. :yep:

Trying to be bad? That would be quite the challenge.

I ran through Gen 5 with a mono bugs team, so I'm sure you'll be fine. Just make sure you get some guys with decent subtypes.

Breloom and Cradily seem like they'd be pretty good.

As long as he doesn't run into any tough Fire, Flying, Ice, Bug, or Poison types he'll be a-okay. :yao:

Ludicolo

Cradilly

Exeguttor

Can take care of the weaknesses/resistances to grass :D

Edited by Bay
  • Upvote 1

Ludicolo

Cradilly

Exeguttor

Can take care of the weaknesses/resistances to grass :D

Pretty much sets it up nicely. :yep: Also Fire types generally have below average defenses (Unless you use a guy like Primal Groudon)

Edited by BigBen07

Well I got some breeding to do if the guy I'm trading with can get me what I want it will be a 29 for 29 trade. :lol:

I find it really fun collecting and normal pokeballs are boring doo doo diarrhea.

• Upvote 1

I've got 20+ Pokemon to breed and evolve. Ooh boy. Lots of work to be done.

Edited by BigBen07
  • Upvote 1

In my OR I've done more breeding and EV'd and started raising up some guys.

20160831_171929_zpshvlr20q8.jpg

Still working on: Friend Ball Oddish which I'll be turning into a Bellossom and Dive Ball Omantye. EV training is a bit annoying. Worth it in the end I guess.

I put 30 hours in, these last few weeks before classes start up again have been slow. Lol.

FtxKmJC.png

Awesome team! I see you're a fan of Tyranitar.

In my OR I've done more breeding and EV'd and started raising up some guys.

20160831_171929_zpshvlr20q8.jpg

Still working on: Friend Ball Oddish which I'll be turning into a Bellossom and Dive Ball Omantye. EV training is a bit annoying. Worth it in the end I guess.

Which version is this?

Awesome team! I see you're a fan of Tyranitar.

I caught a Larvitar in Pokémon heart gold the first time I allegedly played it on an emulator, and I trade it into every game now.

Tyranitar is my favorite pokemon without a doubt. :yep:

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F
  • Upvote 1

Which version is this?

Omega Ruby :yep:

14063848_10105275280432529_2820483271272

14079692_10105275280427539_9053805253565

No words necessary.

• Upvote 1

Not a huge fan of Alolan Raticate. Pretty pumped for this game. Gonna start with Moon I've decided.

Alright, Sun & Moon is just getting weird now with all these "Ultra Beasts"