In regards to your earlier question about my DS emulator, Dmac, I just got No$GBA, but every time I go to run Pokemon Diamond it says this:

"The data could not be read."

Then it tells me to restart the game essentially. I'm not sure how to run it correctly yet.

Edited by BigBen07

depends on the rom you get, I find first party nintendo games are notoriously hard to find a ROM of that actually works.

depends on the rom you get, I find first party nintendo games are notoriously hard to find a ROM of that actually works.

Ah, ok. I was thinking that I did something wrong.

In regards to your earlier question about my DS emulator, Dmac, I just got No$GBA, but every time I go to run Pokemon Diamond it says this:

"The data could not be read."

Then it tells me to restart the game essentially. I'm not sure how to run it correctly yet.

Did you try this:

OPTIONS -> EMULATION SETUP -> NEW CARTRIDGE BACKUP MEDIA -> 512 KB

Then, OPTION -> SAVE SETUP

if that doesn't work or you've already tried it, lemme know.

• Upvote 1

Who'd you start with?

Alsoif any of y'all need a Tom or emulator for PC's hmu . I have links for GBA, GBC, NIN DS

Charmander of course.

Did you try this:

OPTIONS -> EMULATION SETUP -> NEW CARTRIDGE BACKUP MEDIA -> 512 KB

Then, OPTION -> SAVE SETUP

if that doesn't work or you've already tried it, lemme know.

I did what you suggested and it worked like a charm! Thanks a lot!

First time playing Generation 4 ever.

DMAC!!! After I talk to Professor Oak and I go to start the actual game... The screen just goes black and won't load at all.

I did what you suggested and it worked like a charm! Thanks a lot!

First time playing Generation 4 ever.

Yea, I played Pokemon Platinum, haven't finished it yet, but it was loads of fun. It's pretty much the same thing except Platinum has more side quests and pokemon.

I'd recomend saving after every accomplishment, so that you don't lose anything if it crashes.

DMAC!!! After I talk to Professor Oak and I go to start the actual game... The screen just goes black and won't load at all.

If you are playing soul silver or gold (I'm assuming that's the game you are playing) what you need to do is:

Utility > Cheats > Add New> put in this code: IPGE-2D5118CA and name it Game ID, make sure to check off actionreplay

Then put in this code:

020DE16C E1A00000

020D3FA8 E1A00000

And call it black screen killer.

Once you put the black screen killer code, you gotta activate it by checking it off every time you turn on the DS.

And I'd also recommend saving every 10 minutes or so for that one. It crashes on me at least once a day. >_>

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

Wow. The perspective in Pokemon Diamond takes some getting used to, especially since I've never played them before. I'm not sure who to pick for the starter.

Dmac: :yep: I plan to do that. Is there anyway to make the screen bigger?

Edited by BigBen07

Wow. The perspective in Pokemon Diamond takes some getting used to, especially since I've never played them before. I'm not sure who to pick for the starter.

Dmac: :yep: I plan to do that. Is there anyway to make the screen bigger?

Unfortunately not, lol. Not with No$gba idt, that's a downside to it.

Unfortunately not, lol. Not with No$gba idt, that's a downside to it.

OK. I'll live with it. Thanks. :)

How do I cheat on this thing, Dmac?

1. 228.png

2. 229.png

3. 076.png

4. 104.png

5. 243.png

6. 212.png

7. 112.png

8. 310.png

9. 230.png

10. 171.png

Cubone, wtf. Better than Pidgey at least.

• Upvote 1

Thanks. The one I want most is the master ball thing where you have to drop them or something to meet certain pokemon? Mind explaining that one a little better, that explanation is kinda odd.

Oh, and what are the first two codes on there for?

Thanks. The one I want most is the master ball thing where you have to drop them or something to meet certain pokemon? Mind explaining that one a little better, that explanation is kinda odd.

Oh, and what are the first two codes on there for?

Which first two? The ones on the third page? or the ones on the link. The ones on the third page is to fix the black screen. The first two on the link are the game IDs, if you put it in with the fix you don't need to worry about putting it in again.

Here's the encounter pokemon code work:

1. Activate it

2. hit whatever key is supposed to be "R" on your No$

3. Go to your Pokeball bag, drop the number of master balls so that the remainder is the equivalent to the pokemon that you want's number.

Here's the list of pokemons and their specific number you want to use the national dex number:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_National_Pok%C3%A9dex_number

4. Drop as many ultra balls so that the amount left is equivalent to the level you want the pokemon to be when you catch it.

5. When you have both the pokemon number, and the level down, go to high grass, and hold whatever key the "L" is on your No$ as you walk around, and you should eventually face it.

Example:

If I want a level 50 Serebii,

I hit S (my "R"), go to my pokeball bag, and drop 242 master balls, so that I have 256 left, which equals Serebii's national dex number.

Then I drop 50 ultra balls so that I have 50 left in my bag.

Then I walk around some grass while holding A ("L" on my No$GBA) until I face it.

• Upvote 1

Which first two? The ones on the third page? or the ones on the link. The ones on the third page is to fix the black screen. The first two on the link are the game IDs, if you put it in with the fix you don't need to worry about putting it in again.

Here's the encounter pokemon code work:

1. Activate it

2. hit whatever key is supposed to be "R" on your No$

3. Go to your Pokeball bag, drop the number of master balls so that the remainder is the equivalent to the pokemon that you want's number.

Here's the list of pokemons and their specific number you want to use the national dex number:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_National_Pok%C3%A9dex_number

4. Drop as many ultra balls so that the amount left is equivalent to the level you want the pokemon to be when you catch it.

5. When you have both the pokemon number, and the level down, go to high grass, and hold whatever key the "L" is on your No$ as you walk around, and you should eventually face it.

Example:

If I want a level 50 Serebii,

I hit S (my "R"), go to my pokeball bag, and drop 242 master balls, so that I have 256 left, which equals Serebii's national dex number.

Then I drop 50 ultra balls so that I have 50 left in my bag.

Then I walk around some grass while holding A ("L" on my No$GBA) until I face it.

Awesomeness. Thanks bro. You've been very helpful...

Cheats FTL.

Dmac, is there anyway that I can evolve a pokemon that normally evolves via trade, using the emulator? Two of my favorites are Gengar and Alakazam and those you cant get without trading, which BTW is stupid AF but I understand why they did it.

Cheats FTL.

Dmac, is there anyway that I can evolve a pokemon that normally evolves via trade, using the emulator? Two of my favorites are Gengar and Alakazam and those you cant get without trading, which BTW is stupid AF but I understand why they did it.

Uh. Cheat. lol

NoGBA does allow you to have to run two carts up at once / screens up I believe, so you can technically trade with yourself. Don't quote me on that, though. :p

Edited by Favre4Ever

Uh. Cheat. lol

NoGBA does allow you to have to run two carts up at once / screens up I believe, so you can technically trade with yourself. Don't quote me on that, though. :p

lol, I actually read there is a cheat to catch a wild Alakazam. Might have to do that. :ninja:

I just want to start with a Cyndaquil (original starter), cheat in a Squirtle, and then that new grass pokemon Dmac linked to earlier. Then I am sure I will use more when I get further. Haha >_>

Yea, I have read in the past of a way to trade, but it seemed too long and complex for me. haha. I just use either PokeSav, or I cheat to catch it.

I needed to trade to get my Porygon-Z , and didn't want to so I just cheated to get it. :p

lol, I actually read there is a cheat to catch a wild Alakazam. Might have to do that. :ninja:

Yep, done it.