Not slightly.

Nobody on here posting about it for about a month = pretty much a dead game, at least on this board.

Nobody on here posting about it for about a month = pretty much a dead game, at least on this board.

I am still playing most days. Slowed down a bit overall and there is just less to report on. Have 11 pokemon over 2000 and 17 away from completing my Dex. Buddy system is nice..

Waiting on...

Ivysaur

Venasaur

Charmeleon

Charizard

Golem

Doduo

Dodrio

Muk

Electrode

Morowak

HItmonchan

Lapras (this annoys me)

Omanyte

Omastar

Kabutops

Aerodactyl

Dragonite

I've stopped playing, tbh. The new hunting system is awful for me, there just aren't that many pokestops around. I don't care to wander around and randomly bump into shitty pokemon for an hour. Much preferred it if I knew which ones were out there so I could go get them.

It's seen a 80% reduction in playerbase- still a lot of people, but Niantic's absolutely shittastic handling of their game has ruined- at least for me- what could have been a fantastic game.

I've stopped playing, tbh. The new hunting system is awful for me, there just aren't that many pokestops around. I don't care to wander around and randomly bump into shitty pokemon for an hour. Much preferred it if I knew which ones were out there so I could go get them.

It's seen a 80% reduction in playerbase- still a lot of people, but Niantic's absolutely shittastic handling of their game has ruined- at least for me- what could have been a fantastic game.

The new as in the rolled back, basic bitch mode or did you get the new tracking update in the limited release? They definitely don't have to cater to more 'hardcore' players. The game should really be as casual as it gets. The hardcore people can worry about the IV stuff and maxing out perfect pokemon. The rest of us just want to catch different and interesting stuff -- which really sucks for people who don't live in massive cities.

I got the new update, I think. The one where they are linked to pokestops? I just only have 2 pokestops within walking distance and the only things out there 99% of the time are common pokemon I already have.

I loved the original hunting system. I walked 50 km in a matter of a week playing this game when I was actually hunting pokemon. Now its just walk out and go to the 2 pokestops, hope something is there or that I run into something randomly walking around. It's no fun anymore.

They ruined Sandshrew. looks stupid.

:no:

• Upvote 1

What is it with Nintendo/Pokémon brand and these Pokemon Generations video? Why are they each like 10 seconds long. Smh.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

Waiting on...

Ivysaur

Venasaur

Charmeleon

Charizard

Golem

Doduo

Dodrio

Muk

Electrode

Morowak

HItmonchan

Lapras (this annoys me)

Omanyte

Omastar

Kabutops

Aerodactyl

Dragonite

I pre-ordered Pokemon Moon at GameStop last week, pretty excited to get my hands on that.

As for Pokemon Go, I still try and play but I'm losing interest. I'm only level 23 and my Pokedex is at 132. I'm one Pikachu away from getting that elusive Raichu but I found one the other day that took half my inventory and ran lol. There needs to be new features and Pokemon being added fast. The buddy system is kind of lame tbh and I'm so far away from using it to get my Charizard finally. I'm actually about to head out now to check around and get lunch, but until we get trading, battling and new generations of Pokemon they will just continue to lose users. There isn't enough to keep people hooked as of now.

I pre-ordered Pokemon Moon at GameStop last week, pretty excited to get my hands on that.

As for Pokemon Go, I still try and play but I'm losing interest. I'm only level 23 and my Pokedex is at 132. I'm one Pikachu away from getting that elusive Raichu but I found one the other day that took half my inventory and ran lol. There needs to be new features and Pokemon being added fast. The buddy system is kind of lame tbh and I'm so far away from using it to get my Charizard finally. I'm actually about to head out now to check around and get lunch, but until we get trading, battling and new generations of Pokemon they will just continue to lose users. There isn't enough to keep people hooked as of now.

Theyre waiting to lose every user, then come out with a post and claim: SECOND GEN IS HERE! Youll go crawling back. :yep:

Oh ya, he and millions of others. Nests changed again and we got Omanyte and Kabuto nests around here which is nice.

YES! I can get the Mythical Pokemon Hoopa and Volcanion via serial code this month!

I've still got Victini and Keldeo to get too lol as well as my Arceus. FIVE Mythicals... wow.

Dexnaving for HA can be a bitch...

Dexnaving for HA can be a bitch...

Yeah, I had the same issue with Jigglypuff you did before I learned the Cute Charm mechanic :)

It was just bad luck as I ran into 4 male Jigglypuff's when it is a 75% female species. Cute charm actually hurts your percentages when you deal with those 3/4 females. 75% down to 2/3.

It was just bad luck as I ran into 4 male Jigglypuff's when it is a 75% female species. Cute charm actually hurts your percentages when you deal with those 3/4 females. 75% down to 2/3.

Ah I see. Explains the problem.

And that is odd. I hatched 30 Eevee's once and got 10 females out of 30 eggs. And that's with a 12.5% female gender ratio.

I have to get a Marill or Azumarill now... wish me luck!

I have to get a Marill or Azumarill now... wish me luck!

:rock: Easy to find too! Good luck!

:rock: Easy to find too! Good luck!

Yeah, it's tough to chain though. I need to get the friend safari. It would save so much time. I may have one! :pray:

:ooo:

Best method: I use Max Repels. :yep: 250 free steps makes it easier. With Bargain O-Power the cost is negligible.

Forgot Marill was in the grass :yao:

Mooooooooon

• Upvote 1