Sign in to follow this  
JoseR21

"Shout Box"

If anyone knows the answer to this feel free to help me out here, how come when anyone including myself does a "shout" the scroll on the left goes all the way up and I have to scroll down to the most recent "shout"

It's kind of annoying using the shout box on my laptop and everytime I reply or someone else replies, the shout box scroll moves about halfway up on its own.

If there's something I can do to configure this, please let me know. Thanks

I'm guessing you're using Chrome?

Yeah, how'd you know?

For whatever reason TGP runs best with Firefox, and seems to experience the most issues with Chrome.

That definitely sucks lol, I don't wanna use firefox, I'm so used to Chrome already lol

Honestly didn't know that and I use chrome all the time when i'm on my pc laptop

Yeah, how'd you know?

For whatever reason TGP runs best with Firefox, and seems to experience the most issues with Chrome.

This.

Does it do the same thing when you've got the shoutbox opened seperately?

http://www.thegridironpalace.com/forums/index.php?/shoutbox

I use Chrome and mine no longer does this, either opened separately or on the same page.

Also use Chrome and experience the same issue. Doesn't bother me since I rarely use the SB.

I use Chrome and mine no longer does this, either opened separately or on the same page.

Did you do something in particular to make it stop or did it just stop on its own?

I've never noticed any issues with Chrome but I've also never been on here with a different browser.

I'm so used to this now. Every time I scroll down the page with my mouse I just hover over the shoutbox and scroll it down to the bottom. Just a reflex now lol

Did you do something in particular to make it stop or did it just stop on its own?

I did just install a new hard drive, so I had to re-install everything. A fresh install of Chrome might fix something, just to be sure to save your bookmarks if you try it.

I use Chrome and I don't experience any issues with the shoutbox.

I use Chrome as well and never or rarely have the minor issue that I have to resolve. I think your PC laptop is just messed up in some aspect, which you should have a professional or someone with some knowledge look into.

I use Chrome. When the Shoutbox refreshes with new chat lines, it doesn't auto-scroll down. I usually have to hit the down arrow a few times to get down there.

I use Chrome and have the same problem but just like Kila I'm pretty much used to it by now.