Sign in to follow this  
AllYouNeedIsLovie

Jonathan Joseph bashes former team, Bengals

Cornerback Jonathan Joseph signed with the the Houston Texans last year after playing five years for the Cincinnati Bengals. According to Barry Byers of the Rock Hill Herald, Joseph says the difference between teams was night and day. "The first thing about Houston is it's an organization run from a different perspective," Joseph said. "In Cincy, the team lives off money it earns from football. Houston's owner has other business interests and he controls the money. Numerous things that go on such as the way Houston interacts with my family; we're treated in a first-class way. They helped us when my wife lost our baby daughter in a miscarriage. But they help with anything you ask of them because they are a very caring organization with positive attitudes about its players. In Cincy, we're told how much Gatorade we could take home. In Houston we get what we request. You get soap and deodorant at your request. You don't have a roommate on road trips."

Source: The Redzone

Edited by GoodellFTL

I would like to think that human decency would dictate that the TExans run an organization like it should be ran and it is the norm.

That said I have never liked the Bengals brass especially the Owner and it is finally coming to light how big of an asshole he is.

I am not sure if this says more for the Texans as much of it does for how shitty the Bengals FO is.

LMAO at having a quota on gatorade. That's just hilarious.

The Bengals are poorly run and their ownership has always been shitty, nothing new here.

But I lol'd at having a limit on Gatorade.

In other words, nothing new to see here. Just further reiterates that Mike Brown is an uptight asshole.