Sign in to follow this  
BC

Russell Wilson set?

I don't know if anyone want to, but if someone is a fan of Russell Wilson and wants to make kind of a flashier lookin sig, my laptop that has PS on it is in the shop for a few more weeks. I was also seeking a new Seahawks' sig anyway. I really liked DMacs Earl Thomas he made for me and wore it for 2.5 years, but I like having one of the up to date unis.

Now just keep in mind that the Seahawk colors have changed completely. We still have blue and green, but the green is less neon and the blue has a little less saturation. So try to get the colors accurate if you do the BG. I also strongly favor our white unis over our home unis (see my marshawn sig pic). They look much cleaner, so if possible, it would be cool to have the main render pic with Wilson in his away uniform from the KC or DEN game instead of the game @ home against TEN. I don't like the practice unis at all. As for the vibe, just keep in mind Wilson is a new-age player and the uniforms are also new-age, so something kinda new-age, nike-ish, and flashy would be right on the spot. Sort of to represent the new era of Seahawks football that we are in now that nearly every player is gone from the Hasselbeck era. :yep:

If you don't know where to start, I really love the Bryce Harper that DMac threw together a month or so back, and the Shady sig that was put out recently by I believe Phins4L but could be wrong. :yep:

If you need to ignore little details of my request to do your thing your own way a little better that's fine and good. Just thought I would throw some imagination out there to get wheels turnin before ya started. Just have fun and I really really appreciate it :rock:

Hopefully u can find better, but there's a decent one here. Doesn't let you save as but could take screenshot http://www.nfl.com/photos/09000d5d82b4028b/09000d5d82b422c8

Edited by BC

i tried making this kinda like D'Macs baseball sig he did of the Nationals.

a3ijvl.png

the render in this one is more of a closeup shot tho.

wanted to use the Seahawks logo but it didn't fit well with this style.

anywho, hope you like it.

• Upvote 2

Wow, cool man!

• Upvote 1

thanks, i tried to figure out how he did that sig, it's hard tho to just look at it and know exactly what he did.

i guessed a lot. lol

• Upvote 1

Nice sig. I would have done the same if I were a Seahawks fan. If Vick goes down, guess who's sig I'm gonna get? :D

• Upvote 1