Vin

Jags @ Vikes

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Your pretty much saying essentially that you weren't impressed and started downplaying his completion %...he had over a 58% completion %, that's not bad at all. We also had 2 lineman out all game in Bradfield and Britton essentially, and Nwaneri was out for a bit too. He was getting a lot of pressure and he still came in and did a great job. This game should have been a win, if our defense can at least play decent, but they didn't. 20 seconds left and you let them drive 40 yards and kick a game tieing FG to send it into OT.

Very impressed and at ease with how shot-out-of-a-cannon Adrian Peterson was today. The guy literally didn't miss a step and if anyone is going to come off a knee injury with that much pop, of course it would be him. He's a prototype of something more than human & you cannot question his work ethic and drive.

Even more impressed with Ponder's performance. He wasn't sexy but it was a solid outing and he did exactly what we need him to do: open up the ground game. If Ponder can spread the ball around enough through the air and not give away possessions...then Adrian will have plenty of lanes to work.

Blair Walsh...right on...I will stop being bitter about cutting Longwell loose now.

Great win, definitely something to build off of.

Ponder and Gabbert were dismissed so early last year I thought it was kind of funny. Both played well yesterday and, as I've mentioned, the Jags are my dark horse AFC team.

The Vikings should start 2-0, but I just don't know if they can hold up in the NFC North. Then again, I think they beat a pretty solid team yesterday. Jacksonville will be competitive this year.

The Jags need to do whatever they can to get Aaron Ross out of the starting lineup. Vin, can you play corner?

The Jags corners are not that great, they really miss DCox.