Sign in to follow this  
Omerta

Gold Diggers.

Ok so I was thinking this morning about Deion and his women troubles ? My question is should wives be entitled to so much money they will never have to work again because of marrying a star ?

I thought this would be a good question and could get a good debate going.

I personally say no. Just because you are married to a super star does not mean you are above having to work for the rest of your life like us common folk. That person gave you X amount fo time of living in the lap of luxury and BOTH have decided to go their own way so you should have to take the good with the bad.

Just my thought. Yours ?

Ok so I was thinking this morning about Deion and his women troubles ? My question is should wives be entitled to so much money they will never have to work again because of marrying a star ?

I thought this would be a good question and could get a good debate going.

I personally say no. Just because you are married to a super star does not mean you are above having to work for the rest of your life like us common folk. That person gave you X amount fo time of living in the lap of luxury and BOTH have decided to go their own way so you should have to take the good with the bad.

Just my thought. Yours ?

Blame the athlete more than anyone. There's plenty of pre-marrriage, legal protection from ending up in the situation you're talking about...but these idiots fall so head over heels for these chicks that they fail to take advantage.

Not only is there a ton of legal alleys to take, they should be skeptical of pretty much everyone. When you get money, you realize that you have friends who never liked you, women that never loved you, and family you didn't know existed.

It comes with the territory. Although, I don't necessarily think they are entitled to so much cash, either.

• Upvote 1