Sign in to follow this  
housemd

No. 10 Clemson at No. 4 Florida State

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

Tajh Boyd and the Clemson Tigers won this game last season..Can they repeat it this season?

The game starts on Saturday,22nd September at 8.00 pm..Seminoles are a 13-point favorite right now but is as high as 14 points at some places..

I'm giving the Seminoles the advantage here..What do you think,TGP?

I'm a Noles fan, so I'm going to be biased. At home, this is a game we need to win to show everyone that we can play to our talent level and finally get back to being an elite team.

FSU has to win. They've been dominant this season but haven't played anyone worth a damn (Wake sucks, it was just a sweet revenge game) so this game will show the nation that they are legit title contenders.

If the defense is as good as they've been and Chris Thompson gets going early, I don't see us losing this game.

Clemson strikes first on a 60+ yard TD pass on their opening drive. Not a good start for the 'Noles.

And FSU responds with a TD on the very next possession,

There's no D in this game thus far, probably gonna be a 49-42 game.

Zero D. Clemson converts a 4th and 3 and then gets a TD a couple plays later. 14-7 Tigers.

FSU misses another FG right before the half. 21-14 Tigers.

I was hoping FSU was going to have to fight in this game instead of just blowing out their opponents like they have been. Looks like I'm going to get what I wanted.

Not to downplay FSU at all, but Clemson has blown so many opportunities to stretch the lead out. They are essentially keeping the Noles in it with shitty D and ST coverage.

Defense finally stepping up in the 2nd half and EJ Manuel is having a little bit of a coming out party. Great game for him. Go Noles.

I wasn't watching the game but the final score tells me that there was nearly no defense in this game..

I remember watching this game. The entire first half Clemson was getting chunks of yards and TDs off of gadget/trick plays. I said to the people watching with me, "When they run out of trick plays, they're finished." That's exactly what happened, though they did get another TD later on, but it was in garbage time.