Sign in to follow this  
G-Men

Eli Manning request

looking for a new Eli sig. Only specific requests i have is that Giants blue be the main color and i would like "Mr 4th Quarter" as the text somewhere on the sig. Be creative however you want with the rest. Much thanks to whoever decides to hook this one up for me :biggrin:

I can't bring myself to make a sig of Eli, sorry man. :shrug:

J/K man, I will try to come up with something tonight if you don't mind. ;)

9790743.png

9790771.png

I couldn't get anything to work out. Sorry man, I'm having issues with a head ache and a tooth ache right now and I couldnt get anything to work out. If you want I will give it another go tomorrow and see if I can come up with something else.

Ok man no rush. Give it another go when you feel better. I would like to see what else you can come up with.

I can try one after classes are over for me.

I can try one after classes are over for me.

That's cool with me

Yeah, this has been on the back of my mind since I made that first version. Just got really busy, my weekend was pretty crazy. Ima try to throw something together right now.

I have designer block, tried a couple things and it seems like i cant get anything right. I have these from my attempts.

10243143.png

10243148.png

:bag:

If you are feeling any of these then go for them, if not then lets see what Badgers can come up with. haha.

Edited by Pwillie52
  • Upvote 1

I have designer block, tried a couple things and it seems like i cant get anything right. I have these from my attempts.

10243143.png

10243148.png

:bag:

If you are feeling any of these then go for them, if not then lets see what Badgers can come up with. haha.

No prob man. Everybody gets busy. You still came up with some pretty good designs. I'm feeling the second one. Gonna roll with that one. Much thanks man

No problem. I've never been good at the whole small canvas art thing. Everything is to squished, lol. There are multiple members here that are better than I am at it. If something sparks, I'll try it again, haha.

No problem. I've never been good at the whole small canvas art thing. Everything is to squished, lol. There are multiple members here that are better than I am at it. If something sparks, I'll try it again, haha.

I feel ya man. I'm an artist myself(drawing). I know a little bit about digital arts, but not on the level you guys do. Maybe i'll be doing my own awesome sigs one day :biggrin: