Sign in to follow this  
SteelersNation36

Multi player Sig

Was wondering if someone could do a sig with Heath Miller, Mike Wallace and Antonio Brown in it for me. I found 3 pics but by no means do those 3 need to be used I just found a few random pics but if you find better/easier to use pics that's perfectly ok. I don't have really any specifications other than i dont really want text on it and nothing real bright Other than that dealers choice on the look.

My link

My link

My link

I'll give it a shot when I get a chance, same with ATL's as he has a similar request and nobody has done it yet.

• Upvote 1

I'll give it a shot when I get a chance, same with ATL's as he has a similar request and nobody has done it yet.

Awesome, thanks man.

Take a look at the sig I made ATL and tell me what you think of that.. wanting to know how I should do yours.

• Upvote 1

I like the way you did his, just not so bright for mine. I guess a little grungy. Use your discrection man, you do good sigs im sure ill be happy

Sorry about the delay man I haven't forgotten about this. I'm heading to GB this weekend for the Packer game so I'll be indisposed and have a lot of schoolwork to get done for the day after the game so I've been spending all week on assignments from next week. I'll try and get this done after the weekend.

• Upvote 1

This is a really rough (really rough) first draft. Tell me what you specifically like/don't like so I can change it.

steelersnation36.png

Also let this be a lesson to everyone to read things.

I spent 30-40 minutes working on the text for this sig...I couldn't figure a good place for it or what I wanted it to say. After those 30-40 mins I realized I didn't even know what SN36 wanted it to say so I came back to the thread only to realize that he didn't want text so I just wasted 30-40 mins.

READ DIRECTIONS MOTHERFUCKERS.

• Upvote 1

The only thing i'm disliking is the random blob above Brown's shoulder, other than that one minor detail...awweeeesoommmeee sig

Edited by SteelersNation36

steelersnation36.png

V2: I removed that smudge near Browns shoulder, enhanced a bit of color I think, and made Wallace sharper I think. I forget. but I definitely did the smudge thing. lol.

• Upvote 1