Sign in to follow this  
ATL_Predator

Who will it be this time Eagles fans?

This isn't so much smack...as it is more of a question for my fellow Eagle fans.

As you all know, this week is National Hatefuck Philly Week. Reason being, as this is one of the most intense non-divisional rivalries in the NFL each season.

This year, we see our beloved Michael Vick in the midst of a turnover crisis in Philly. It is clear the Eagles offense is struggling as a whole, but a majority of this is on him as a player (I know FatDrew sucks). To add a little more flavor to this year as well, it's homecoming for your beloved 'Pick Six' who is having a solid year in Atlanta so far.

2 years ago, my boys were torched on the fields of Philly by a backup QB, which was inexcusable and embarrassing to say the least.

Last season...the Falcons won in the dome(You can say what you want about Vick being knocked out but IDGAF)and the rivalry was spiced up a little more by a certain someone once again...

And one more for the lulz :troll:

So my question to you Philly fans is....who will his target be this year? :troll:

Edited by ATL

Would love to see him get lit up by Herremans in the second level.

• Upvote 1

Weather forecast says cold temperatures, rain, and wind. Possibly very nasty on the field.

DOME TEAM GOIN DOWNNNNNN

we are built more like a dome team than they are... at least imo.

we are built more like a dome team than they are... at least imo.

This^

Your team relies on setting the edge in the speed department. With your Wide 9 Technique and players like Jackson, Maclin, Vick, and McCoy...I feel that if you were a dome team, it would be a pain in the ass each time we went there.

We have no players that are difference makers because of their speed, outside of maybe John Abraham..which isn't quite as fast as it used to be.