ATL_Predator

Bucs @ Vikings

I've had a good feeling about this one all week though(also felt last week we were going to lose in heartbreaking fashion against the Saints and that happened) so I think I am going to go with my Bucs.

And I'm right again!

I didn't get the score right, but I also predicted kind of a blowout. :yep:

One of the few who picked the Bucs to win this one.. Woo :)

I give up trying to Predict a Bucs game, lol. Nice win Bucs. :yep:

Thoughts on the game:

- Doug Martin looked great. He's been looking better and better every week and this week he finally broke out. He looked very quick and elusive and made a lot of big plays. This was against a good Minnesota D too.

- Another great game for Freeman. He's really starting to make all of his haters look like idiots. These past 4 games he has really stepped it up and has our offense playing some good football.

- Ronde is the man. He may be old, but the guy still manages to make plays. 2 FF's today and he had a few nice open field tackles. The guy is still playing at a high level.

- Leonard Johnson played a solid game. He had an INT at the end and he almost had another one in the 1st half, but it was ruled that he was out of bounds. They didn't review it but it looked like he was in bounds to me. Either way it was a great play to break up the pass.

- The defense played very well overall other than that big run by AP. I was worried after Penn and Allen got into it and then Allen sacked Free on 3rd down. I thought that was going to change the momentum of the game, but our defense stepped it up and stopped the Vikings and then our offense took it from there.

-The 9 minute drive in the 4th quarter was a thing of beauty. Freeman completed 3rd and 7+ FOUR times on the drive and put the nail in the coffin for the Vikings. THAT is what a franchise QB does.

- Awesome win. Props to Schiano. It was a short week and we were coming off a tough loss. He got the team ready and we played some great football. It is not easy to win on TNF when you're the road team. Only 1 other team (Giants) has done it this year. And we were the first team to beat the Vikings in Minnesota. It was cool to see NFL Network and ESPN giving us props after the game.

Is it just me, or does Doug Martin look exactly like Ray Rice on the football field?

As a Falcons fan I am concerned with Tampa Bay's offense. Freeman and Mike Williams were acting like it was 2010 with some of their passes.

I am really confused by tonight's outcome.

First of all, Tampa Bay is better than 3-4, potentially 5-2 under the right circumstances, but they are not 19 points better than this Minnesota team. There's something wrong in the mini-Apple, and I hope the horns can figure it out or they're going to get stomped in Seattle next weekend.

Why would Donald Penn think for a second that he could take Jared Allen? The Mullet whupped his ass lol.

What's wrong with Ponder? Seriously, yo, that was bad, mang.

I want to see Tampa capitalize on this. I want to see them in the playoff race at the end. This is a quality, dominant win. They best build on it.

Doug motherfuckin' Martin ran on Minny when Frank Gore couldn't. What the hell?

Edited by BwareDWare94

lmaoVikings. Fucking frauds. :disgust:

Just to make the Vikings matters worse...

Updating a previous item, Vikings RCB Chris Cook fractured his right arm in Thursday night's Week 8 loss to the Bucs, and is likely done for the season.

The Vikings expressed some optimism late Thursday that Cook might be able to play with a cast on what was initially believed to be a fractured wrist. Further testing showed Cook broke his arm, however, and will need surgery necessitating a 7-8 week recovery timeline. The Vikings still have their "injured reserve/designated for return" tag, so it will likely be slapped on Cook in hopes of a postseason return. Rookie Josh Robinson will take over as the starter opposite Antoine Winfield, with A.J. Jefferson playing outside in the nickel package. It's going to make Minnesota's pass defense a more enticing unit to attack for fantasy matchup purposes.

Source: ESPN 1500 Twin Cities

Oct 26 - 1:52 PM

Poor Vikings.

Picked the Vikings to win but I ain't mad they lost. Hate those little bastards.

Vikings have a brutal schedule coming up. They will be below .500 by the end of the season but hey, they have a young, promising team so the future is bright.