housemd

NBA 2012 Regular Season Thread

Dmac, do you think English is gonna get more playing time? I really think he's gonna be an effective role player if he gets the chance.

I hope he gets more as time goes on. He's played well, especially from behind the arc. Only issue I have with him are the two wide open layups he's missed already.

Lowry sprained his ankle tonight :(.

Lowry sprained his ankle tonight :(.

I have Lowry, Nash, Bynum, Josh Smith, and Jason Richardson all sitting on my bench in fantasy basketball now thanks to injuries.

I have Lowry, Nash, Bynum, Josh Smith, and Jason Richardson all sitting on my bench in fantasy basketball now thanks to injuries.

Sorry to hear that, man. Kyle was balling, too. He struggled against Russ before the injury, but he'd have come to life in the second half.

Magic lost for the first time, but were still competitive. We aren't a pushover. :nope:

Sounds like you're lining up for a 10-14 pick. Sorry

Do I watch thy Nets get their asses kicked by the Heat, or do I watch MAC football? :shifty:

Danny Granger out about 3 months..

Danny Granger (knee) will be out for approximately three months following an injection to treat left patellar tendinosis.

This is a huge blow to the Pacers and to anyone who owns Granger in fantasy leagues. Indiana has really struggled without their star player, and he's going to be on the shelf for a long time. Paul George will continue to serve as a focal point for the Pacers, as will Roy Hibbert, and Gerald Green will also continue to see an uptick in his playing time as well. Given the length of Granger's absence, we see no reason to continue to hold him in most leagues.

MAC football >>>> Nets basketball.

Nets are lolbad, man.

Greg Monroe with the NBA's first triple double of the season!!!!

And we still lost. Defense continues to be a problem, and instead of putting in the young center we drafted to fix that same problem, Frank's content with him playing 6 minutes. He needs to go!

Mike Brown wasn't the problem in Los Angeles, but whatever.

Guest Phailadelphia

Mike Brown wasn't the problem in Los Angeles, but whatever.

lol yes he has

That's hilarious that Brown was fired after only 5 games. Who do you guys think ends up coaching the Lakers? I don't really see that many available HCs out there. There is D'Antoni or either of the Van Gundy's, but I don't see them being a very good fit for the Lakers either. Reading some of the comments from their GM,it sounds like they are going to try coaxing Phil Jackson out of retirement.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

Magic lost for the first time, but were still competitive. We aren't a pushover. :nope:

magicscore-1.jpg

They look like a pushover to me. :troll:

Guest Phailadelphia

Holy crap Serge Ibaka is good.

• Upvote 1

Drummond with 22 points, and 8 rebounds with 5 offensive board in 22 minutes.

Gotta let the peacock fly...

oh yea, and LBJ tried to challenge Monroe, but could not pull a triple double.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

Holy crap. we really frickin suck.

Wow. Big run in the 2nd half to give us the victory! Dragic had to pretty much score all the points, but I am okay with that as long as we win. Our big men are such little pussies off the glass.

Ibaka goin' off this season.

I don't know why he was inactive tonight, but I've been excited to see a team finally give Thabeet some minutes. He really isn't that bad. He's a good defensive presence and could drop 6-10 in 20-25 minutes. I have to think that the Thunder realize that, paired with Ibaka and with Perk coming off the bench (I mean eventually, obviously) they could have one one of the fiercest defensive front courts in basketball.

Guest Phailadelphia

I don't know why he was inactive tonight, but I've been excited to see a team finally give Thabeet some minutes. He really isn't that bad. He's a good defensive presence and could drop 6-10 in 20-25 minutes. I have to think that the Thunder realize that, paired with Ibaka and with Perk coming off the bench (I mean eventually, obviously) they could have one one of the fiercest defensive front courts in basketball.

He rolled his ankle last night. He's currently Perk's backup since Aldrich was shipped off with Harden. He's been decent but I think OKC wants to see if they can't change his effort and work ethic...they wanted him bad coming out of the draft.

Edited by Phailadelphia