Socal

Chargers at Bucs

Ban bet

If the Chargers win each Buc fan that agrees to this bet has to leave for a week, if the Bucs win, I will leave for one week + 2x days (x = number of people that bet against me).

Lets do this

• Upvote 1

As I said in the shoutbox...I'm in...

:rock:

Let's do this!

Woah what a cocky bet.

Count me in. We have like 6600 members. So if everyone bets that means Socal has to leave for 36.2 years (+ 1 week).

wow...that much faith in a team that can't even score a TD against the Browns? I'm no Bucs fan...but this is a show of balls by Socal. I don't cheer for rivals...so all you Bucs fans here (like 30..percent of the board) should do this.

IMO its a stupid bet. Why wouldn't I want you to post for a week? Who am I going to talk smack to for a week?

I'm down to have a sig/avatar bet with you though. PM me and we will work out the details.

• Upvote 1

IMO its a stupid bet. Why wouldn't I want you to post for a week? Who am I going to talk smack to for a week?

I'm down to have a sig/avatar bet with you though. PM me and we will work out the details.

:yeahthat:

Why would I want to stop posting here for a week/why would I want others to stop posting?

I'd be down for a sig/avy, but the posting one makes no sense.

Sig/avatar bets are lame, I don't care about my sig/avatar that much so it's not much of a gamble.

Also I don't talk shit after the fact, I say what I have to say the week leading up to the game and then once the game is finished I congratulate the others on a good game.

But you guys don't have to so this bet, I would be down for just a sig/avatar bet for those that don't want to leave TGP

Like I said in the shoutbox, if all of the Bucs fans took the bet and had to leave for a week, we'd have an ENTIRE WEEK of football where the box doesn't get taken over by Bucs fans and we wouldn't have to hear about some troll on another board, how awesome Josh Freeman is, or the words "muscle hamster".

DO IT, PUSSIES!

EDIT:

For those not wanting to do the ban bet, you could make it a ban from the Shoutbox during TNF, all of Sunday, and MNF. That'd force people to use the Gameday Threads and it would still be fun for the winner.

:rofl:

DO IT,for real..

Sig/avatar bets are lame, I don't care about my sig/avatar that much so it's not much of a gamble.

Also I don't talk shit after the fact, I say what I have to say the week leading up to the game and then once the game is finished I congratulate the others on a good game.

But you guys don't have to so this bet, I would be down for just a sig/avatar bet for those that don't want to leave TGP

I don't really like talking shit either, but I do enjoy discussing the game with others, before, during and after.

For those not wanting to do the ban bet, you could make it a ban from the Shoutbox during TNF, all of Sunday, and MNF. That'd force people to use the Gameday Threads and it would still be fun for the winner.

This is a good idea. I would do that.

Zack :clap:

Like I said in the shoutbox, if all of the Bucs fans took the bet and had to leave for a week, we'd have an ENTIRE WEEK of football where the box doesn't get taken over by Bucs fans and we wouldn't have to hear about some troll on another board, how awesome Josh Freeman is, or the words "muscle hamster".

DO IT, PUSSIES!

EDIT:

Now that you put it like that... GO CHARGERS!

I guess I'll do it, although I never chat in the box anyways.

Lol... You're going to be taking a 2 week hiatus from the forums. The Chargers aren't going to beat the Bucs. V-Jax is going to rip the Chargers secondary apart .

You're at one week and 6 days right now.

We'll miss you.

The Chargers and Bucs have faced each other 9 times since 1976

The results:

Last 9 Meetings:

12/21/2008 San Diego Chargers: 41 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 24

12/12/2004 San Diego Chargers: 31 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 24

11/17/1996 Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 25 - San Diego Chargers: 17

01/02/1994 San Diego Chargers: 32 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 17

11/22/1992 San Diego Chargers: 29 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 14

10/28/1990 San Diego Chargers: 41 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 10

10/11/1987 San Diego Chargers: 17 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 13

12/13/1981 San Diego Chargers: 24 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 23

09/19/1976 San Diego Chargers: 23 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 0

I don't put much of anything into history of this nature, it doesn't have any bearing IMO. Interesting nonetheless

1 Week + 6 Days

For those of you that wanted to do the sig bet, agree with each other what it should be then make it/find it and pm it to me. I will display it when I get back and til the end of November.

You will be missed, Socal. We were all pullin' for ya. :(

You've shown you have balls to go against a lot of Bucs fans..We'll miss you man..