Piggly Wiggly

2012-13 College Basketball Season

Tough talk from a florida fan.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Kevin Ware injury. One of the worst things I've ever seen in sports, period. Hope the kid will be alright.

DeShaun Thomas is entering the draft. :(

I've really tried to back off on officiating in the last few years, but the second half of tonight's Michigan/Syracuse game was just unacceptable, especially the last five minutes. Carter-Williams should NOT have fouled out. No way in hell, and that Triche charge was a block if I've EVER seen one. What a crock of fucking shit. Syracuse may have dug themselves a hole, but they were fucked over in the last five minutes. That shit was unacceptable.

/endrant

Officiating the whole tourney has been pretty awful in the games I have watched. Kind of disappointing.

I am more mad the Shockers choked multiple times throughout that game. I don't hate Louisville by any means, but I really wanted to see State in the title game. Woulda been so cool. Glad Syracuse is out though, such a boring team.

Hopefully the title game is a good one! :rock:

Seeing Ware cut down the Nets was pretty cool.

Late brief thoughts on the tourney...

Thought it was pretty meh overall. FGCU's run was fun to watch, but nothing else really stood out. All three Final Four games were great, though. Officiating was horrible, but it was all tourney long.

Also, PJ Hairston is returning to UNC. So much for him leaving, huh, Ricky? lol

And it's sounding like Andrew Wiggins is FSU bound. :laugh: At least he's not going to UK. :smug:

He's stupid to come back when Jabari Parker is coming to rape the ACC. Thought he had brains.

Wiggins is better than Parker, but Wiggin's surrounding cast will be much worse. Duke's going to be loaded on the perimeter.

Quinn Cook, Rasheed Sulaimon, Amile Jefferson, Jabari Parker, Rodney Hood.

He's stupid to come back when Jabari Parker is coming to rape the ACC. Thought he had brains.

:yao:

So, JMM is coming back, and Bullock declared for the NBA draft. Pretty fucking stupid on his part considering he might not be drafted until the 2nd round. :laugh: