Sign in to follow this  
KiLaSix9

Need an active manager

I run a yearly fantasy football league in Yahoo made up of friends and past co-workers.

It's a 12 team league with standard scoring.

I warned the managers that I wouldn't tolerate inactivity. This one guy has already had 3 weeks in a row in which he hasn't checked his roster because he is leaving 1-3 guys on bye week on the active roster.

So what I need is anyone interested in taking over this team. I need someone is going to be active and competitive. The team obviously comes as is, which isn't a bad team and the team is actually right in the middle of the pack in standings.

Anyone interested reply or PM me.

Here is a screen shot of the guys roster and record:

2a6ngjp.jpg

I would gladly take this team :yep:

Ok then.

After considering all the candidates that responded, I've chosen you! lol...

Nah but seriously, I appreciate it. PM me your email and I'll set it up so that you take control ASAP.

Maybe you can still make the playoffs and win this shit.

Well, first person to PM their email gets it. How about that? Unless there is one of you that doesn't mind the other taking over. My biggest concern is finding someone who is interested enough at seriously running the team and has the time to at least check in on their team twice a week.

ZoS, might need another manager. Let me know if your interested. If the guy doesn't change his lineup today, hes getting booted too.

If he's not, I am.

Ok, here is the other team I need a new manager for. Fair warning, the team is in last place and as you can see has been riddled with injuries. That said, they are not mathematically out of the playoffs yet, as there are 6 playoffs spots.

Whoever takes over will have their work cut out for them but I'd like someone who is up for the challenge. I'd transfer ownership by tonight so that you can get youre waivers submitted.

110cahz.jpg