Vin

Falcons @ Bucs

TD Jacquizz Rodgers.

Refs aren't calling holding in this game it seems. Hopefully our o-line does the same thing to the Falcons.

I would love to see Quizz take all the carries, sick of Michael Turner's fatass losing 4 yards each time he gets the ball.

TD Jacquizz Rodgers.

Refs aren't calling holding in this game it seems. Hopefully our o-line does the same thing to the Falcons.

What do you know. Martin gains 52 yards and they fucking call it. Unreal.

Rogers has been absolute money running the football lately, we are facing the #1 run defense. So naturally what do the Falcons do? Continue to hand the ball to Turner. Just dumb-founded.

Matt Ryan threw another interception, but it's hard to tell if Ronde made a good play on the ball or if Ryan was staring his receiver down again. Keep putting together great drives and just doing ourselves in.

Matt Bryant botched the field goal, but he's been money all year pretty much. It's alright, this is a great game so far. Lots of pressure on Freeman and he's handling it good. Very afraid for when Jackson and Martin start to show their ugly mugs later in the game.

80 yard bomb to Julio Jones gives the Falcons the lead.

We were just about to try a fake punt, but did a delay of game :facepalm:

Micheal Turner finally does something good.

TD Falcons.

Some nice back and forth here, but the Bucs couldn't get one more shot in there. Let's see if Michael Turner can finish this one.

Good game, unfortunately, we play the Saints on Thurday. Need to get shit together for that game, because our injuries are stacking up.

Another week, another win the Falcons barely squeak out.

Both teams had chances to capitalize on but they didn't (Samuel 2 drop INT's, Freeman missing wide open Williams for TD and Underwood dropping pass on 3rd down).

It's a shitty loss, but at least the Seahawks lost. Now we just need the 49ers to beat the Saints.

I figured we'd lose but it was closer than I thought it would be. I would say the O-line had a poor day but they've been overachieving for weeks now with all the injuries they've had to deal with. Pass protection wasn't horrible but the run blocking was. Even though Leonard gave up an 80-yard TD the secondary did a little better than I thought they would against Julio/Roddy/Gonz.

The team has 5 weeks now with the Broncos, Eagles, Saints, Rams, and Falcons. I see them ending the season with a 9-7 record. Not a great ending to a season but considering the past few years it's not that bad seeing as how competitive we've been in every one of the games this season, regardless of the difficulty of the opponent.

Was a pretty good game, both teams played spotty at times though. We saw literally no no-huddle the entire game from the Falcons, not sure why. Matt Bryant left 6 points on the table today but I suppose every kicker goes through a rough patch and he's been money all year long really.

We've got injuries stacking up at corner. Robinson looked like he may have sustained a concussion (Hope not!) and Samuel re-injured his shoulder twice during the game. I say let Samuel, or rather make Samuel, rest up next week against the Saints so we can be positive the guy is going to be healthy heading into the playoffs. I don't care how well McClain has done in the backup role, you can't trust the guy to go up against #1's and #2's across the league.

How about JaQuizz Rodgers?! Kid looked great on the field when he got his touches. I think it's all but an absolute lock that we will see Turner as a cap casualty in this coming off-season. Rodgers is the type of running back the Falcons need right now and he fits the role a whole hell of a lot better. Like I've been saying, dump Turner and keep Snelling on the team as the "bruiser" roll because the guy can even catch out of the backfield when needed. I think Quiz is in for an even larger roll next week and into the playoffs. Hopefully Matt Ryan can get his shit together in terms of interceptions. He only had like 6 incompletions but one of them was that terrible interception where he stared down his receiver, it was ugly.

I had a blast at my first game, but the loss stung. The defense was awful and I had no faith in them throughout the game. The Falcons deserve credit for shutting Martin down, I think that was the key in the game. That overthrow to a wide open MW really stung, I was about to start celebrating when I saw how wide open he was and about lost it when I saw that shit fly out of bounds lol.

• Upvote 1

The Falcons were smart and constantly were running the ball to the outside, giving Rodgers a lot of space to work with. Most teams just run it right up the gut against us and don't try many pitches to the outside. The Falcons were doing that a lot and had a lot of success.

They also did a good job of shutting down Martin. Our run blocking was garbage, but I can't blame them too much. They've done a hell of a lot better than I thought they would for the most part.

Atlanta sold out on the run to stop Martin, Mike Smith all but said it in his presser. It helped us get some big plays down the field here and there, but not having a run game to balance it out hurt. It was a good gameplan for the Falcons. But again, we didn't make the right plays in a close game against a good team. The Falcons left some plays out there and we didn't take advantage. We settled for two FGs off two key turnovers and Matt Bryant's missed FG before the half was borderline pathetic, still can't believe he botched that. Good game, but I think it shows we aren't ready for big time yet.

Moderately impressed by Atlanta this week.

Bill Sheridan's D is screwing up our pass rush so bad. We have our two best guys on the line, McCoy and Bennett, constantly doing stunts moving them laterally and backwards which is wasting time before they get a chance to actually rush the passer.

Matt Ryan had ALL DAY to throw for the most part of this game.