Sign in to follow this  
Piggly Wiggly

LSU TO THE CHICK-FIL-A BOWL

060.jpg

It took Notre Dame 24 years to get back to the national championship game. And I'll have the last laugh when the SEC kicks their shit in on January 7th. Fall back, son.

It took Notre Dame 24 years to get back to the national championship game. And I'll have the last laugh when the SEC kicks their shit in on January 7th. Fall back, son.

It's so cute how fans of SEC teams treat the entire conference as their team. I guess when your team doesn't make it to the championship, you have to act like the team that does is also your team. LSU didn't make it, so go cry about it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It's so cute how fans of SEC teams treat the entire conference as their team. I guess when your team doesn't make it to the championship, you have to act like the team that does is also your team. LSU didn't make it, so go cry about it.

LOLNO.

If it wasn't Notre Dame in the NCG, then I'd might be pulling for Georgia/Alabama's opponent. I'm indifferent towards Georgia, and I absolutely loathe Alabama. I'd say I hate ND just a smidge more than Alabama, though. I'd rather cut myself than watch an Alabama-ND matchup, but there's no denying that the Tide would dominate the Irish.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOLNO.

If it wasn't Notre Dame in the NCG, then I'd might be pulling for Georgia/Alabama's opponent. I'm indifferent towards Georgia, and I absolutely loathe Alabama. I'd say I hate ND just a smidge more than Alabama, though. I'd rather cut myself than watch an Alabama-ND matchup, but there's no denying that the Tide would dominate the Irish.

Well, good for you, because I talked to an A&M fan the other day who was taunting me with "SEC IS GONNA SHOW NOTRE DAME!" and all of this "SEC ROCKS" crap. That was even more comical because they haven't even been in the SEC for a full season.

EDIT: Now that I look back, you were using the same SEC crap. If you didn't use the phrase "SEC kicks their shit" because your team is in that conference, then why did you use it?

Edited by WindyCitySports

EDIT: Now that I look back, you were using the same SEC crap. If you didn't use the phrase "SEC kicks their shit" because your team is in that conference, then why did you use it?

Because it's a convenient way to use ''Georgia/Alabama''. There's two possible teams left that can play Notre Dame for the Natty, and they're both from the SEC. And both of them can smash ND. Not that difficult to understand lol.

Edited by BenJarvus Green-Ellis

Kinda funny that we'd play you guys in the Chick-Fil-A bowl should we lose to GT.

The SEC splits all their bowl earnings across the conference. Why wouldn't I support the SEC if it's out getting my program paid? Am I happy to cheer for Alabama? Hell no, but since they are the one bringing in the dollar bills.. roll Tide roll. It doesn't make them "my team", it makes them my cash cow.

Well, good for you, because I talked to an A&M fan the other day who was taunting me with "SEC IS GONNA SHOW NOTRE DAME!" and all of this "SEC ROCKS" crap. That was even more comical because they haven't even been in the SEC for a full season.

Using A&M as the standard for SEC fans is like using BWare as the standard for Cowboys fans. :facepalm:

The SEC splits all their bowl earnings across the conference. Why wouldn't I support the SEC if it's out getting my program paid? Am I happy to cheer for Alabama? Hell no, but since they are the one bringing in the dollar bills.. roll Tide roll. It doesn't make them "my team", it makes them my cash cow.

Using A&M as the standard for SEC fans is like using BWare as the standard for Cowboys fans. :facepalm:

:rofl:

Kent St gonna get to play the ACC champion if they win friday. Good year for Kent State sports.

Go Huskies! :)

northern-illinois-university.gif

chik.gif

LSU beat JFF's ass in his own stadium in October, and yet TAMU gets the nod over LSU for the Cotton. Bullshit. Oh well, LSU gets Jerry World to kickoff next season. :coffee: