Sign in to follow this  
BwareDWare94

The Gun Conversation

That girl's video is the least impressive of all of the pro-gun videos I've seen so far. She sounds like everything was handed to her and that she was told to talk in a demeaning manner. Good for that kid. I hope that whoever pulled those strings and made her look like an uninformed bitch rots in Hell. Poor kid.

Edited by BwareDWare94

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/12/senator-games-are-simulators-to-practice-violence

California senator Dianne Feinstein has once again commented on what she sees as a connection between video games and real-world violence. Speaking on MSNBC’s Morning Joe yesterday, Feinstein explained that she believes games can “enable” individuals who might become violent.

“I think the really violent video game becomes a kind of simulator to practice on,” she said. “It enables the individual to become much more familiar with that depiction of death and blood. Of course it's not the way it is in real life.”

Last week, Feinstein said games have “a very negative influence” for young people and suggested that Congress should intervene.

Feinstein is among a group of other elected officials who have spoken out on violence in games recently, joining Tennessee Senator Lamar Alexander and Connecticut Senator Christopher Murphy.

Via GameSpot

This bitch is dumb. If that were the case I am the best UFC fighter in the world, an 11 time SB champion Baltimore Raven LB, own and illegally race a Saleen S7, A convicted murderer who has escaped prison and am currently on a killing spree, A World Class snow boarder, a fat plumber who is fighting a dragon who has kidnapped my princess, A british spy who fights midget korean henchman, I am a Jedi, A streetfighter who has an epic brawl with snoop dog, a navy seal while at the same time being a Us Army spec ops commando all the while being a british SAS member, oh and did I emntion I have banged at least one fucking hot chick from every continent.

I am kind of a bad ass according to this stupid bitch.

• Upvote 1

I've made this point before, but...if video games enable your shooting skills, it must be a miracle I haven't gone on a shooting spree with all the GTA I've played over the years.

I think there is a correlation between video games and our desensitization to death. That desensitization in itself could be part of the cause in that kids aren't taking death as seriously as they should be, so the idea of having actually killed someone might be scaled back, in their eyes.