Sign in to follow this  
ATL_Predator

Manti Te'o is a FRAUD

Manti Te'o briefly lied to the media and the public after discovering his online girlfriend did not exist and was a part of an elaborate hoax, he admitted in an exclusive interview with ABC News' Katie Couric.

ABC

Feeling lonely? Need somebody to love? Sign up at eharmony.com, and you can find true happiness just like our newest lovebirds Manti and Lennay.

Manti-Teo.jpg

Screen_shot_2013-01-19_at_4.37.11_PM_640_354_s_c1_center_top_0_0.png

Manti-Teo-EHarmony.jpg

iStock-3202645_shovel-digging-hole-for-planting_s4x3_lg.jpg

*sigh*

Manti Te'o briefly lied to the media and the public after discovering his online girlfriend did not exist and was a part of an elaborate hoax, he admitted in an exclusive interview with ABC News' Katie Couric.

Has anyone stopped to think about the fact that Te'o had this "exclusive interview" just a day after his parents hired Katie Courics long time PR Manager?

Edited by Rain Man

PAGE NOT FOUND.

Heard though that Katie got the voicemails and even phone records of Manti Te'o. Gonna have to watch it but slightly more believable.

Also..> Still feels like a gay love story.

Page is back up.

One of the comments on on that page...

He showed a receipt that he had from 1-800 flowers for the bouquet he sent to her funeral. Wouldn't the charade have been up back in September when they informed him there was no one by that name at that funeral parlor?

Haven't seen the interview yet, but if true... Definitely a valid question.

Why the fuck are the dumbasses using pictures of the girl that we all know isn't Lennay Kekua in the videos for the supposed voicemails?

Links to all of the parts of the interview (that are up):

http://www.katiecouric.com/on-the-show/2013/01/24/manti-teo-and-his-parents-to-appear-on-katie-in-first-on-camera-interview/

Edited by Zack_of_Steel
  • Upvote 1

So, when its someone going to ask Tuiasosopo why he decided it was worth it? I get playing a prank on someone, but why keep it up for HUNDREDS OF HOURS? Even if he does the best woman's voice in the world I don't think I will ever believe that part.

So, when its someone going to ask Tuiasosopo why he decided it was worth it? I get playing a prank on someone, but why keep it up for HUNDREDS OF HOURS? Even if he does the best woman's voice in the world I don't think I will ever believe that part.

The running theory is that he wasn't doing it as a prank. It was a co-dependent relationship where both men were helping each other. Even if Te'o didn't know she was actually a he.

So... Ronaiah's lawyer said his client acted alone in pretending to be Lennay. Good Morning America had 4 voice analyst experts on the show who determined that the voice in the voicemails was definitely that of a woman.

And all of a sudden, Ronaiah's cousin Tino was the voice.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Why the fuck are the dumbasses using pictures of the girl that we all know isn't Lennay Kekua in the videos for the supposed voicemails?

Links to all of the parts of the interview (that are up):

http://www.katiecouric.com/on-the-show/2013/01/24/manti-teo-and-his-parents-to-appear-on-katie-in-first-on-camera-interview/

That's what I keep asking myself. This girl gave permission to all these sites and media outlets to continue to use her picture? That's just dumb. Also, that voice is so high pitched. No way is that a guy disguising his voice. I would want to hear and see it on video before I believed that. This whole thing is out of control.

Te'o, his family, and his friends all just need to put a lid on it and keep quiet from here on out. There is no point, no one is gaining anything from talking about it. Let it float to the back of peoples minds.

That's what I keep asking myself. This girl gave permission to all these sites and media outlets to continue to use her picture? That's just dumb. Also, that voice is so high pitched. No way is that a guy disguising his voice. I would want to hear and see it on video before I believed that. This whole thing is out of control.

Te'o, his family, and his friends all just need to put a lid on it and keep quiet from here on out. There is no point, no one is gaining anything from talking about it. Let it float to the back of peoples minds.

Well they are now claiming that it was a girl, it was Ronaiah's cousin.

Let me just say that if this wasn't some elaborate hoax, and Ronaiah is taking the fall for Te'o, not only are they both gay, they are also both douchebags because they just dragged this girl into it too.

And if she didn't actually have anything to do with it, but they just screwed with her life because Te'o is too big of a coward to fess up and/or come out of the closet, I for one would never want that type of guy on my team, regardless of his physical prowess.

Edited by Thanatos19

They are claiming it was his cousin now? Good god, every day something new is claimed. I'm so sick of hearing about it all. Like I said, they need to just shut up!