SteVo

Cardinals hire Bruce Arians as HC

AdamSchefter Bruce Arians has accepted four-year deal, with a team option for a fifth year, as head coach with Arizona Cardinals.

The only thing Arizona has to work with on offense is a nice set of WRs. We;ll see what the man can do.

EPIC FAIL!

I thought all this talk about Arians being a HC candidate was just hearsay, but wth? I'm hoping for the best for him in Arizona. But I really don't see any good coming out of this right now.

Welcome to Arizona! Mr. Older Ken Whisenhunt! Mike Glennon may of found his future home.

• Upvote 1

EPIC FAIL!

I thought all this talk about Arians being a HC candidate was just hearsay, but wth? I'm hoping for the best for him in Arizona. But I really don't see any good coming out of this right now.

Welcome to Arizona! Mr. Older Ken Whisenhunt! Mike Glennon may of found his future home.

Joel, your just jealous that the loLions didn't sign him as HC, after they should have fired their current HC for their decline this season.

• Downvote 1

Joel, your just jealous that the loLions didn't sign him as HC, after they should have fired their current HC for their decline this season.

Ok Devin! I see you out here talking mad shit!

But no, while I am jealous that the Lions didn't dump Shwartz like the Cardinals did Wiz, I have no reason to be jealous about what's going on in Arizona. We already have a Bruce Arians, and his name is Scott Linehan, and I've been asking for him to get the boot for over two years now.

Meanwhile, not only do you lose one of the best young defensive minds in the NFL, but in return you get a DC who's defense just allowed like a million points per games.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F
  • Upvote 1

:rofl: as if the move wasn't bad enough already. Hire Arians and fire Horton. Good time for a NFC West fan :rock:

:rofl:

THANK YOU CARDINALS!!

BmStm.gif

TVHKk.gif

ugoKd.gif