Zack_of_Steel

Last Poster Wins!

move to seattle :smug:

Dont this place is a shit hole.

On 11/20/2019 at 5:53 PM, Zack_of_Steel said:

why for?

It has 1 thing going for it. The waterfront is nice.

It is just awful. There are all the liberal pussies a man could ask form. Outrage culture is huge. 

There is literal human shit on every street corner because of the homelessness crisis.

The traffic is awful because of poor layout and city planning. For instance they just tore down the viaduct (a 4 lane road) with downtown exits all through seattle., For a tunnel that has 2 lanes and no downtown exits, that will be tolled.

Seattle controls the whole state. They just had an initiative to cap car tags prices that were exorbitant (almost 700). It passed because people were getting screwed, but Seattle wants to Siphon billions more from transportation grants. They are the definition of liberal corruption gone away.

The average home process is almost 500k, but median income is less than a 10th of that on King county creating a heavily taxes welfare state.

Mind you I say this as a 1 percenter who gets blamed for the city's woes. That said, it is still a shit place to live unless your a business owner or Union member.

Traffic is definitely worsening.  That aspect definetely forces some creativity as far as where you end up working vs where you live, and when you choose to hit the city.  Omerta/NgataChance has always been an exceptionally picky and critical dude, but he's right those aspects aren't so great. The homelessness doesn't really affect anyone, tbh.  I don't think it's really as bad as most major cities as far as the homelessness is goes. However, I disagree that there is only the waterfront going for it. I have a LOT of fun around here between May and October, specifically in the many mountain ranges we have around here. instagram.com/benjamin_church 

1 hour ago, BC said:

Traffic is definitely worsening.  That aspect definetely forces some creativity as far as where you end up working vs where you live, and when you choose to hit the city.  Omerta/NgataChance has always been an exceptionally picky and critical dude, but he's right those aspects aren't so great. The homelessness doesn't really affect anyone, tbh.  I don't think it's really as bad as most major cities as far as the homelessness is goes. However, I disagree that there is only the waterfront going for it. I have a LOT of fun around here between May and October, specifically in the many mountain ranges we have around here. instagram.com/benjamin_church 

The homelessness doesn't effect anyone? Stay out of the pot shops breh.

You have clearly never stepped in human shit in Seattle. Alaskan is a literal shitshow. Seattle is top 5 in homeless and not even top 20 in population.

As far as the mountains, sure. But you're what 3 hours away from the south entrance to Rainier and 2 on Maple Valley highway? My Baker and the Olympics are all at least 2 hours from Seattle.

Outside the waterfront there is Alki beach and that's it.

Since when is 2 hours or 3 hours a long trip? Especially when you pitch the tent and enjoy the starry night skies and don't drive back home right away. 

3 hours ago, BC said:

Since when is 2 hours or 3 hours a long trip? Especially when you pitch the tent and enjoy the starry night skies and don't drive back home right away. 

It's not a long trip, but it's not in Seattle either. You can live other places than Seattle for cheaper, it will be cleaner, less people, better views, and closer to the outdoor recreation.

With how rare it is that anyone logs on anymore, I'm fairly certain I will actually win this :lol:

On 5/18/2021 at 5:15 AM, BC said:

With how rare it is that anyone logs on anymore, I'm fairly certain I will actually win this :lol:

Nope

mine

BC pls

Fantasy draft tomorrow night. HYPED

You lawst, and do will your fantasy team 

Packers suck

You’re still a chode.

On 11/10/2021 at 11:50 PM, BC said:

Packers suck

Times change, but BC doesn't. Once a cunt, always a cunt. (love you tho lmao) 

I win.

u aint shit

BC pls