Favre4Ever

2013 Mock Draft Game Sign-Up & Discussion

Sean and I have alternated the Eagles ever since this thing started. It's my turn this year, but I probably won't be active enough to participate, so I think dutch should take them if he wants.

I appreciate it but I don't think I'll be participating. Not sure I could commit to doing it and wouldn't want to waste a spot.

Edited by dutchff7

MOAR

Nope. Not yet and I will be doing 2nd teams on a 1st come, 1st serve basis when we decide to do so. Thus, there are no "tentative" assignments currently. If anything, you are just telling everyone who you want, so there is a greater chance of having them taken. :p

We have 17 owners right now, which I am very comfortable with. Everyone with 2 teams (just about, anyway) would be fine by me, but we will give this another couple days.

Edited by Favre4Ever

10 Spots left and we shall open it up to doubles. I am going to go with the Chiefs.

REMINDER: If someone comes in who doesn't have a team yet, they can steal someones 2nd team.

Edited by Favre4Ever

:Falcons:

Well I've never done a mock before and will probably be terrible at it..

so it only makes sense I take the New York Jets. :D

I'll take Indy too unless somebody who doesn't have a team wants them.

*** ATTENTION ***

Okay. Trading will be fairly normal as to years prior. You are allowed to trade your teams draft picks from this year (2013) or next year (2014) in order to move up or down the board.

There was a bit of a fuss last year with some of the trades, thus one minor change.

As far as trade evaluation -- Value is going to be determined not by a chart or by other trades that have happened in previous years (in this draft game or in real life), but what the participating GMs think the value of said pick is. "Value" is in the eye of the beholder and unless there is some kind of OUTRAGEOUSLY terrible trade, nothing will be overturned.

If you feel like a trade is so terribly unbalanced, voice your concern, and it will be sent to... THE UBER EPIC BRAIN TRUST OF NFL DRAFT TRADING -- headed by BLUE, House, and myself. We will take a vote on the trade and determine if it will be accepted or not. Our decision is final.

Questions / Comments / Concerns on this matter are up for discussion, of course.

Edited by Favre4Ever

If you need me to fill a second team, I can handle that. Just let others take the teams they want first.

If you want a second one, take them now bro! I don't think we will get to this point.. but if we still don't fill up, we will open it up to 3rd teams.

Bills, Rams, Cowboys, and Seahawks remain.

Also, to get this started...

The 1st Overall pick is on the trading block. I am selling very low on the pick, depending on how far down you are in the 1st round, you can get yourself a mighty fine steal.

PM with offers, as always.

I'll take the Seahawks :ninja:

Yes... But the trades with yourself will always be more scrutinized and may or may not be judged on a different standard as between two different GMs.

Only reason is.. We want to be very liberal about what is "fair"... But if you control both sides, you are determining what is "fair" for both sides as well. And it will probably creep into our minds that you may be abusing and/or bending the rules to give one of your teams an advantage at the cost of your other team.

Not saying you would do that or that you are planning to... But wanted to make you aware that if those types of trades do come up, they may be judged a little differently. They won't need to be even steven, dead equal according to the chart -- but may need to be closer than something you could get away with otherwise.

Trade with yourself at your own risk. :yep:

Edited by Favre4Ever

I'll take the Rams as a 2nd team then. I can probably mimic what Jeff Fisher is going to do in real life :shifty:

Will I get to pick #22 overall(Redskins pick) as well, given they traded the pick to the Rams in real life, or are you letting every team get a pick in each round instead/or going as if real life trades didn't happen?

Edit: Nevermind, see it in the first post now...completely missed that earlier, I guess :shifty:

Edited by .AirMcNair.

Sweet. Looks like two teams remain -- the Cowboys and the Redskins.

Correct me if I am wrong or have wrong names with wrong teams, please.

EDIT: You will have the Skins pick. Just for sign-up purposes, I have the Redskins in their rightful spot. That will be changed when the selection thread gets put up. :yep:

Edited by Favre4Ever