Barracuda

Cardinals 1st Real Season

We finally won a game. good show.

I suck, too... All so Vin could suck slightly less. :shifty:

The offense and myselff are doing our parts, hey defense... :disgust:

• Downvote 3

The offense and myselff are doing our parts, hey defense... :disgust:

If only we could have just kept the last franchise in which Derek Anderson beat you out for our starting QB job.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am not a saboteur.

The offense's numbers are great this time! :D

Well since my last computer is fried. It looks like we'll be starting over yet again.

UNLESS...I'm gonna call a computer dude I know and see if he can somehow get all my stuff from my old one to the new one. I have no idea how it works and I don't ask but I have hope.

Well if it was a hardware problem not related to your actual hard drive, it's as simple as taking out the drive and rooting around in it like you would a USB drive.

Or you could just put your old HDD into your new computer

I'm sure it wouldn't be hard but I have no idea what is what or how and I'd rather just pay a guy 20 bucks to do it right in a few minutes.

Or you could just put your old HDD into your new computer

That's what I said...Connect it and search through the files for whatever's needed.

I can post something more substantial later when I'm home, but all you really need to do is open up both PCs and move the drive over by looking at how it was already set up. The only thing you might have trouble with is making sure not to boot to that drive, which also isn't too hard, but may be daunting for an inexperienced user.

Just look up how to change the boot order and you should find a tutorial. Same thing for connecting the drive.

That's what I said...Connect it and search through the files for whatever's needed.

I can post something more substantial later when I'm home, but all you really need to do is open up both PCs and move the drive over by looking at how it was already set up. The only thing you might have trouble with is making sure not to boot to that drive, which also isn't too hard, but may be daunting for an inexperienced user.

Just look up how to change the boot order and you should find a tutorial. Same thing for connecting the drive.

Ya, you said use it to get these certain files. I am saying just use it permanently so you have ALL of your old files, not just the lame TGP ones. lol. He probably wouldn't need two HDDs though, so he could even jst sell the "new" one and take out the cost of his new computer.