panfan4lyfe

Richard Sherman

LOLOL. Chris Harris is not better than Patrick Peterson.

Haha yeah it is everybody else, it has nothing to do with the fact that in 3 threads you are involved in that people are telling you that you need to do some checking around or some presentation of actual facts. Then you like to say that the people here are e-thugs and looking for an internet fight. So two other people are the problem instead of the simplest explanation of it being you.

Ok this forum does not constitute "everybody". So then you say "everybody" does that mean I should assume that you indeed know"everybody" like every single motherfucker that watches football. You sir are correct there is no way I can match the 100 million Americans you know on such a personal level that you can speak to what they know from your extensive knowledge and great dialogues of conversation with all these people. You sir are one impressive son of a bitch, it must be a real burden to know "everybody". Whew...one more time, bravo sir.

You're homerism is desperate.

You are clearly the type of tool who prides himself on thinking he's smarter than everyone else on a football forum.

Do you act like such a dick every time someone disagrees with you?

I bet you are one sore-ass loser. Emphasis on the loser.

Edited by TampaTwo

You are clearly the type of tool who prides himself on thinking he's smarter than everyone else on a football forum.

Do you act like such a dick every time someone disagrees with you?

I bet you are one sore-ass loser. Emphasis on the loser.

No I only act like a dick to these new douche ass scrubs that show up on this site thinking that they are smarter than every one starting shit where there is none.

If you would not have came here as such a stupid ass relentless fuckwad maybe people could stomach your douchebaggery but as it happens we have had a rash of new people on this site who spent the first nine months of their miserable existences dodging a coat hanger and in that regard you are nobody special, just floating with that crowd.

You come here trying to make me look like a fool by being a condescending prick saying that this site does not encompass the whole of the football realm, well no shit. You tried to trumpet and pedal your worthless and sniveling, inane excuses for reason and throw it in my face that TGP's following is the whole. All the while the best you can manage is to throw out a broad generalization on how you think you have your finger on the pulse of what everyone thinks. Did you even bother defining who that demographic was ?

And I dont have to act smarter than you it is pretty obvious that the overwhelming majority of the people on this site have more intelligence in a wet fart than you have been able to muster your entire miserable ass stint here. Your father should have settled for a blowjob child. :gtfo:

Edited by Ngata_Chance
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No I only act like a dick to these new douche ass scrubs that show up on this site thinking that they are smarter than every one starting shit where there is none.

If you would not have came here as such a stupid ass relentless fuckwad maybe people could stomach your douchebaggery but as it happens we have had a rash of new people on this site who spent the first nine months of their miserable existences dodging a coat hanger and in that regard you are nobody special, just floating with that crowd.

You come here trying to make me look like a fool by being a condescending prick saying that not this site does not encompass the whole of the football realm, well no shit. You tried to trumpet and pedal your worthless and sniveling, inane excuses for reason and throw it in my face that TGP's following is the whole. All the while the best you can manage is to throw out a broad generalization on how you think you have your finger on the pulse of what everyone thinks. Did you even bother defining who that demographic was.

And I dont have to act smarter than you it is pretty obvious that the overwhelming majority of the people on this site have more intelligence in a wet fart than you have been able to muster your entire miserable ass stint here. Your father should have settled for a blowjob child. :gtfo:

kevthumb.gif

You come here trying to make me look like a fool by being a condescending prick saying that this site does not encompass the whole of the football realm, well no shit. You tried to trumpet and pedal your worthless and sniveling, inane excuses for reason and throw it in my face that TGP's following is the whole. All the while the best you can manage is to throw out a broad generalization on how you think you have your finger on the pulse of what everyone thinks. Did you even bother defining who that demographic was ?

I really have zero interest in reading anymore of your novels so save it.

You don't like me, I don't like Richard Sherman, tough shit...deal with it.

LOLOL. Chris Harris is not better than Patrick Peterson.

Number 4 best corner in the league and Chris Harris does something that PP can't and that's cover the slot and he is the best at it which is a harder position then playin on the outside. You can believe whatever you want but chris Harris played much better then PP last year, fact.

• Downvote 3

Different skillsets, yes. Harder? No.

I'll take Peterson over Harris, unless of course I already have 2 Petersons.

• Upvote 1

No way is playing slot harder then playing on the outside. No way no how.

It may not necessarily be harder, but a lot of these bigger CBs could not slide inside and cover the slot. Chris Harris at least has the ability to play both the slot and on the outside and do very well in both positions.

Why are there so many Broncos homers? Yall got whipped by the Ravens, where are all the Ravens homers?

Why are there so many Broncos homers? Yall got whipped by the Ravens, where are all the Ravens homers?

I'm not saying Chris Harris is better than Peterson, I'm just saying Peterson can't cover the slot. There's nothing homerish about that

Patrick Peterson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chris Harris

No way is playing slot harder then playing on the outside. No way no how.

Have you ever researched it? The a lot more route combinations in the slot then outside and when covering the slot the defender has to avoid traffic in the middle of the field. The athletes are not always better but the combination of route design and traffic makes it harder to cover slot receivers

Patrick Peterson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chris Harris

Then why didn't PP grade out as a better corner? Have you watched either one of them play? PP is by far a more gifted athlete but as a corner Harris has played much better

Patrick Peterson struggled against WRs that can actually run routes. Plus he can't cover Michael Crabtree at all.

:smug:

love seeing PP get his ass kicked by Crab

Think he allowed 4 TDs to him alone last year

You panthers fans should know about our defense, we laid the worst ass whopping cam has ever had in his entire career. How am I a homer? Because I've researched my team? Chris Harris graded out as the 4th best corner in the league. That's fact, what are your facts that Harris isn't better?

I think Patrick Peterson has the skill set and potential to be better than Sherman. He's an amazing athlete; the best athlete at his position. He has superb speed, acceleration, agility, and jumping ability. He just needs more discipline. He struggled against smaller quick receivers and Michael Crabtree. If he can clean up some technique problems and be more technically sound, I think he can get into Revis stratosphere.

Edited by dutchff7

Have you ever researched it? The a lot more route combinations in the slot then outside and when covering the slot the defender has to avoid traffic in the middle of the field. The athletes are not always better but the combination of route design and traffic makes it harder to cover slot receivers

The route designs are all primarily underneath stuff where the corners get help in the form of either LBs dropping back or safeties picking up the receivers past a certain point.

The high traffic of the middle is as much, if not more good then bad for slots because that means there's always someone underneath or over the top to help them.

Additionally, most slot corners spend the most of their time playing a variety of zone where they are only covering a man for a limited amount of time. You'll be hard pressed to find a outside corner who has as much help as slots do on any given play.

Then why didn't PP grade out as a better corner? Have you watched either one of them play? PP is by far a more gifted athlete but as a corner Harris has played much better

So by this logic, Casey Hayward was probably the best corner in the league, or close to it with how some of his numbers looked... Right?

And here, I thought the talks of Sherman being better than Revis were laughable........

And here, I thought the talks of Sherman being better than Revis were laughable........

The idea of any corner being better than 2009 Revis (or even 2010) is laughable. But the idea of Sherman being better last year than Revis looked in his brief 2012 appearance, or the idea of Sherman being better than Revis in 2013... that, I think, is a conversation.

Revis looked like Revis in his 2 games last year. I think it's a discussion after the injury. I would have to see more from Sherman to be better than Revis. As of right now, Sherman is the clear cut #2 guy in my book. Then there's everyone else.

Edited by dutchff7

Revis looked like Revis in his 2 games last year. I think it's a discussion after the injury. I would have to see more from Sherman to be better than Revis. As of right now, Sherman is the clear cut #2 guy in my book. Then there's everyone else.

IIRC, Stevie Johnson and Brian Hartline had decent days against him in his two 2012 games. Revis looked great by most standards, but not up to par with what we had come to expect. Might he have gone on to dominate 2009/10 style? Could very well be. But he wasn't his "shut down" self in those matches and he was going against two of the weaker #1's this league has to offer (not to mention lackluster QB's). That's why it's a conversation for me. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how I remember things at the beginning of last season.

Stevie Johnson is Revis' kryptonite. He has always given him trouble.