Piggly Wiggly

MLB 2013 Regular Season thread

And the first ever playoff game in PNC Park will be a wildcard game on Tuesday night.

francisco-liriano_original.jpg

Hey Reds.... he's waiting... :smug:

Henderson Alvarez with a no-hitter through 8 innings and the game is scorless...

Every playoff team this season will have at least 90 wins. :rock: Should make for some great October baseball.

:dance: We get the Rangers or Rays at home. Should be a great game, hopefully the fans show up and root for this team.

I was listening to Sirius XM radio this morning and the one guy was saying how technically the Pirates aren't in the playoffs yet. They've won the opportunity to play the game to get in the playoffs, but they are not in yet.

Everywhere I read says they are in the playoffs? :shrug:

I was listening to Sirius XM radio this morning and the one guy was saying how technically the Pirates aren't in the playoffs yet. They've won the opportunity to play the game to get in the playoffs, but they are not in yet.

Everywhere I read says they are in the playoffs? :shrug:

That guy is wrong. In his opinion it might not be because they aren't in a playoff series yet. But the two teams who are in the wildcard game are considered playoff teams.